The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou

Started by lamas, March 18, 2003, 11:03:05 PM

cine

Yeah but let me do it... you need to spend time with your girlfriend..

modage

you sound like you've been talking to her.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

cine

I've been doing more than talking to her, moddy..

Weak2ndAct

And I've been in the closet with a video camera.

Ghostboy

Quote from: Weak2ndActAnd I've been in the closet.

Freudian slip! Freudian slip!

Stefen

Quote from: Ghostboy
Quote from: Weak2ndActAnd I've been in the closet.

Freudian slip! Freudian slip!

Take that shit to the library. Or else get in line for mods girlie.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

cine

GB's already had her, man.. Who hasn't?

samsong

come november 18th, i'll have done things to "moddy"s girlfriend tenfold whatever it is cinephile does (bring more than one tape, 2ndact) and have seen The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou, a screening followed by a q&a with Wes Anderson.  I'm more than confident that Bill Murray show up unannounced, just like he did for the Lost in Translation screening w/ Sofia Coppola.

i win.

cine

samsong

Quote from: Cinephilesamsong, 3-Iron was great.

i think a reminder that bush is still my president would've been better...

asshole.

cine

Oh but that was just a given about Bush being your president for another 4 years.

But I thought I'd remind you that 3-Iron was one of the best movies I've seen all year.. even better than Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter.. And Spring.

Mavis

i'll score a hole in one with modernage's girlfriend with a 3 iron while we watch an advance screening of the life aquatic.

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

hedwig

Quote from: themodernage02MOVIEFONE FIRST LOOK:
http://movies.channel.aol.com/franchise/firstlook.adp

Ensue orgasming.

This film is going to be so wonderful. But from that little clippy thing it seems it's going to be a tad quieter than the trailer leads one to think.

No?

I don't know.

Ultrahip

Just read the Owen Wilson interview in GIANT magazine. He says "I saw the movie recently, and it's very odd; to me it seems like the oddest thing that Wes had directed. It links Tenenbaums with, like, Die Hard."

Sounds awesome to me.