The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou

Started by lamas, March 18, 2003, 11:03:05 PM

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

ono

Quote from: BethieRegarding that poster- I bet a lot of you losers will go out shopping* to try to find that red hat.
*excuse me, I meant online shopping.
lolz.

Stefen

Quote from: some guy at the imdb boardI knew that Wes Anderson fan-boys would hop on the jock of this movie and start wearing those hats. Let me be the first to tell you, you will look like a douche-bag if you wear that hat. Its such a childish thing to see something in a movie and immediately go, "dude, wes anderson movies rule, im getting an orange hat so i can be part of zissou's crew! yah!"

HAHAHA
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

pete

I wonder if my pink beanie will be affected at all.  I hope not.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

cine

Quote from: Stefen
Quote from: some guy at the imdb boardI knew that Wes Anderson fan-boys would hop on the jock of this movie and start wearing those hats. Let me be the first to tell you, you will look like a douche-bag if you wear that hat. Its such a childish thing to see something in a movie and immediately go, "dude, wes anderson movies rule, im getting an orange hat so i can be part of zissou's crew! yah!"
HAHAHA
I looked up that guy's previous posts. He's a heavy Republican..

hedwig

grand theft sparrow

And aren't the Team Zissou hats red, not orange?  Come on!   :roll:

If he's right, I have to go exchange mine.

pete

"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

analogzombie

Wes Anderson movies rule dudes! I'm gonna totally go score me one of those red hats so I can be a part of Zissou's crew YAY!
"I have love to give, I just don't know where to put it."

hedwig

Pozer

Quote from: analogzombieWes Anderson movies rule dudes! I'm gonna totally go score me one of those red hats so I can be a part of Zissou's crew YAY!

That red cap would go swell with my blue blazer.

modage

http://cgi.go.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=14890&item=6133804948

also:

NYC PREMIERE @ MOMA MUSEUM DECEMBER 8TH

The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou. 2004. USA. Directed by Wes Anderson. Screenplay by Anderson, Noah Baumbach. With Bill Murray, Cate Blanchett, Anjelica Huston. From the Oscar-nominated writer-director of Rushmore—who cited Jaws as one of three films he would save from a burning building— comes this eccentric comedy about an oceanographer who sets forth on the high seas in search of the elusive "jaguar shark" that ate his partner. 120 min.

Wednesday, December 8, 8:00 (T2) and 8:30 (T1)

A limited number of advance tickets are available, no more than one week in advance of a film, to Museum members for a 50¢ service fee and to the general public for the film ticket price plus an additional $1.50 service fee. Film admission tickets can be purchased in person only.

so who in NYC, wants to grab me a pair of tickets to this so i can come up there and see this?
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

grand theft sparrow

I'll see what I can do.

I'm sure it's too late already but I'll see what I can do...

cine

modage

tough, i dont want you anywhere near my girlfriend buddy.  not after what happened last time...
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.