The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou

Started by lamas, March 18, 2003, 11:03:05 PM

hedwig

I like the poster. I'd like to own one, in fact.

hedwig

www.wesanderson.org is coming back soon.

if you go there now, it says "lucky for you we're on our way back" or something like that.

ElPandaRoyal

I just hope they don't open it to close the next month or something like that, as usual...
Si

Redlum

\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

Sleepless

You know what's really annoying? I'm going to New York for a week before Christmas. I was all hyped-up, looking forward to seeing Aquatic there... then they go and change the release date to the 24th. The date I arrive back here. Life kinda sucks sometimes.
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: SleeplessYou know what's really annoying? I'm going to New York for a week before Christmas. I was all hyped-up, looking forward to seeing Aquatic there... then they go and change the release date to the 24th. The date I arrive back here. Life kinda sucks sometimes.

Yeah, and if you lived in Portugal you probably would have to wait until March to see it, so don't say that  :evil:
Si

meatball

Quote from: ElPandaRoyal
Quote from: SleeplessYou know what's really annoying? I'm going to New York for a week before Christmas. I was all hyped-up, looking forward to seeing Aquatic there... then they go and change the release date to the 24th. The date I arrive back here. Life kinda sucks sometimes.

Yeah, and if you lived in Portugal you probably would have to wait until March to see it, so don't say that  :evil:

Sorry Panda.

But that's what you get for living in Portugal.  :twisted:

yeah,  youse people don't know how lucky youse people is.
i'll probably see it in december 2005.
context, context, context.

Fernando

Quote from: cronopioyeah,  youse people don't know how lucky youse people is.
i'll probably see it in december 2005.

Don't say that you date delayer!  :evil:

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

hedwig

lamas

hedwig

It's a nice trailer but I'm so used to the other one and the wonderful music from the other one that the new one isn't as good to me.

However -- I LOVE those 2 shots, 1 of Jeff Godlblum and the other of Anjelica Huston. The set design on this film looks amazing!

Just Withnail

Good enough, "Rebel, Rebel" is one of my favorite Bowie's. The other one was better, yeah.