Islands - Arm's Way
My assholeness knows no bounds.

Sigur Rós

bigperm

Portishead - Third
Safe As Milk

MacGuffin

Quote from: cinemanarchist on April 10, 2008, 10:04:12 PMLadytron-Velocifero

Oh how their music always makes my heart melt. Love it.

Yeah, but I didn't like this one as much as Witching Hour though. Aside from Black Cat, upon first listen, all the songs sounded very one note.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

cinemanarchist

Quote from: MacGuffin on April 15, 2008, 06:43:32 PM
Quote from: cinemanarchist on April 10, 2008, 10:04:12 PMLadytron-Velocifero

Oh how their music always makes my heart melt. Love it.

Yeah, but I didn't like this one as much as Witching Hour though. Aside from Black Cat, upon first listen, all the songs sounded very one note.

I agree it is not as good as Witching Hour. I've got Ghosts (track 2) on repeat quite a bit. It's just nice to have 
new Ladytron even if it's not as terrific as I would have liked it to be.

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Sigur Rós

THE PRESETS - APOCALYPSO THE PRESETS - APOCALYPSO THE PRESETS - APOCALYPSO THE PRESETS - APOCALYPSO THE PRESETS - APOCALYPSO THE PRESETS - APOCALYPSO THE PRESETS - APOCALYPSO THE PRESETS - APOCALYPSO THE PRESETS - APOCALYPSO THE PRESETS - APOCALYPSO THE PRESETS - APOCALYPSO THE PRESETS - APOCALYPSO THE PRESETS - APOCALYPSO THE PRESETS - APOCALYPSO THE PRESETS - APOCALYPSO THE PRESETS - APOCALYPSO THE PRESETS - APOCALYPSO THE PRESETS - APOCALYPSO THE PRESETS - APOCALYPSO THE PRESETS - APOCALYPSO THE PRESETS - APOCALYPSO THE PRESETS - APOCALYPSO THE PRESETS - APOCALYPSO THE PRESETS - APOCALYPSO THE PRESETS - APOCALYPSO THE PRESETS - APOCALYPSO THE PRESETS - APOCALYPSO [move]THE PRESETS - APOCALYPSO THE PRESETS - APOCALYPSO THE PRESETS - APOCALYPSO THE PRESETS - APOCALYPSO THE PRESETS - APOCALYPSO THE PRESETS - APOCALYPSO THE PRESETS - APOCALYPSO THE PRESETS - APOCALYPSO THE PRESETS - APOCALYPSO THE PRESETS - APOCALYPSO THE PRESETS - APOCALYPSO THE PRESETS - APOCALYPSO THE PRESETS - APOCALYPSO THE PRESETS - APOCALYPSO THE PRESETS - APOCALYPSO THE PRESETS - APOCALYPSO THE PRESETS - APOCALYPSO THE PRESETS - APOCALYPSO THE PRESETS - APOCALYPSO THE PRESETS - APOCALYPSO THE PRESETS - APOCALYPSO THE PRESETS - APOCALYPSO[/move]
http://rapidshare.com/files/106744324/The_Presets_-_Apocalypso__2008_.rar

bigperm

El Guincho "Alegranza"
Safe As Milk

modage

mmmm....Myokonos.  and Your Protector (from the album)
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

bigperm

I heard most of the full length, kinda crappy mp3's on some, it's solid, can't wait for June 3rd, or higher quality to surface
Safe As Milk

cinemanarchist

Santogold-S/T

Better than MIA in every way imaginable.
http://rapidshare.com/files/108265615/SNTGLD_EPNMS.zip

EDIT- Just heard one of her songs on a Bud Light commercial. She even sells out like MIA!! The revolution will be sponsored.

last days of gerry the elephant

QuoteBetter than MIA in every way imaginable.

That doesn't say much.

cinemanarchist

Quote from: overmeunderyou on April 19, 2008, 11:50:44 AM
QuoteBetter than MIA in every way imaginable.

That doesn't say much.

A LOT Better?

me likey, blind and iris are fantastic.
context, context, context.

modage