Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

hedwig

bonanzataz

ughhh... creepy...
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

tpfkabi

I wasn't sure if I would dig this one since I actually have liked the last few records that have been reviewed poorly and this is consensually a 'return to form,' but I like it.

p.m. dawn - i had the (or maybe still do) Boomerang soundtrack (one of my first cd's ever) with one of his songs on there. i forget which one it was.
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

Kal

The "Into the Wild" soundtrack is amazing.. Eddie Vedder kicks ass... and its so perfect for the film!

I keep listening and imagining I'm on a fucking kayak having fun and enjoying nature... then the song ends and I'm back here in Xixax  :doh:

Sigur Rós

Quote from: Stefen on April 03, 2008, 11:03:20 PM
Don't buy it, though. Their old record label is really fucking them.

I'm buying it...and thereby fucking Radiohead indirectly!

while doing this I listen to this:

tpfkabi

Quote from: thooor on April 07, 2008, 01:07:09 PM

you really are?
just get the albums. i'm sure there are used copies. there are still a lot of great tracks that didn't make the Best Of. Radiohead's an album band. you can definitely tell they had nothing to do with it though. usually with these types of things they'll throw in some unreleased or new tracks to entice those who already have everything else. what they really need to do is make a b-side compilation. the record co already own all those tracks, so all they'd have to do is repackage them and they'd make a killing i would think. i'd buy it no doubt.
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

bigperm

Safe As Milk

Sigur Rós

Quote from: bigideas on April 07, 2008, 02:52:33 PM
Quote from: thooor on April 07, 2008, 01:07:09 PM

you really are?
just get the albums. i'm sure there are used copies. there are still a lot of great tracks that didn't make the Best Of. Radiohead's an album band. you can definitely tell they had nothing to do with it though. usually with these types of things they'll throw in some unreleased or new tracks to entice those who already have everything else. what they really need to do is make a b-side compilation. the record co already own all those tracks, so all they'd have to do is repackage them and they'd make a killing i would think. i'd buy it no doubt.

No just joking. I have all the old albums. I understand both Radiohead and the record label in this case though....

bigperm

Safe As Milk

modage

Peter Morén - The Last Tycoon
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

bigperm

Black Angels - Directions to See A Ghost
Safe As Milk

bigperm

Thee Oh Sees "The Master's Bedroom Is Worth Spending A Night In"
Safe As Milk

cinemanarchist

Ladytron-Velocifero

Oh how their music always makes my heart melt. Love it.
My assholeness knows no bounds.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I guess I'm late on the bandwagon.  I'm still really digging the album, though.

MGMT - Oracular Spectacular

And of course, the reason I had to check it out, and if you haven't seen it yet, the reason you may also:

EDIT: Apparently this is in the movie 21.  I still have no inclination to see it.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Stefen

Old school shit. Taking a trip down memory lane, homie.  :yabbse-thumbup:
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.