Licorice Pizza - Speculation & General Reactions

Started by Fuzzy Dunlop, August 30, 2017, 12:58:10 PM

Drenk

She says « gross »?
Ascension.

jviness02

Quote from: Drenk on October 06, 2021, 07:57:55 PM
She says « gross »?

Yeah! He's like "I'm not gonna forget you and you're not gonna forget me" and she goes "gross". It works as both self-deprecating joke and kind of a dig at him, too.

wilberfan

Alana looks so much younger in this photo from only a year or two ago?

Lots of Bees

Quote from: wilberfan on October 06, 2021, 09:42:44 PM
Alana looks so much younger in this photo from only a year or two ago?

She definitely looks young there, but I think she looks insanely young now too. I honestly think most people who don't bother to look up her age will have no idea about the age difference between her and Cooper. Maybe she looks a couple years older, but not eleven.

itwasgood

She looks definitely younger with her hair bleached and shorter. There's pics circa her shorter hair days of three sisters in the studio recording songs and Alana looked no older than fifteen.

Yes

Trailer before Bond in theaters

wilberfan

Was trying to get manager at Chinese in Hollywood to confirm Pizza before Bond in Laser IMAX last night.

kingfan011

Seeing bond tonight at the chinese

wilberfan

Will try to get kingfan011 at Chinese in Hollywood to confirm Pizza before Bond in Laser IMAX tonight.

[edit] Wow.  Just shy of $22 to attend that event.  #takingonefortheteam

Yes

It probably won't be on IMAX screens since it isn't an IMAX film or release. I could be wrong but whenever I went to IMAX, the trailers were usually just IMAX films.

It probably just plays with the standard format showtimes

It was the full trailer BTW

kingfan011

No Pizza trailer sadly. Would have loved to have seen it at the Chinese

PaulElroy35

I hoped the trailer would play in my cinema in the uk before many Saints but no joy. Pretty crap if the only version is the edited 1 minute trailer before Bond.

Drenk

Hey, you've got a queen. You shouldn't let everybody hear the word "boobs". It's a danger to the monarchy.
Ascension.

wilberfan

It would give the Queen an opportunity to mutter << "gross" >> however.

modage

The Universal Citywalk IMAX showed the LP trailer last night.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.