NEON MERCURY's ++ ps360ii Lite ++ thread -weaning you off WoW since 07

Started by NEON MERCURY, November 09, 2003, 08:52:13 PM

Raikus

Quote from: socketlevel
yo raikus start new and fresh! (sorry got the person wrong the first time - edit)
I've got a 17 Gnome Mage I'm wanting to start working on. He's just been my DE'er for a while, but I'll start playing on it when you guys get around that level. Name: Raiki
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: deathnotronicIf you're rolling priest you should really go Dwarf, for fear ward.
Had no idea.  :yabbse-undecided:

I'm still happy with my Night Elf priest, though. Dwarves look kind of silly as priests.

If anyone else is going on Firetree tonight, post an alert here.

socketlevel

Quote from: Jeremy Blackman
Quote from: deathnotronicIf you're rolling priest you should really go Dwarf, for fear ward.
Had no idea.  :yabbse-undecided:

I'm still happy with my Night Elf priest, though. Dwarves look kind of silly as priests.

If anyone else is going on Firetree tonight, post an alert here.

i played for a little over and hour last nigth, and i'm level six elf priest.  i've only played horde before so - what was the name of the city you wanted to meet up at again?  socket was taken so characer name is Ekmore.

-sl-
the one last hit that spent you...

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: socketleveli played for a little over and hour last nigth, and i'm level six elf priest.  i've only played horde before so - what was the name of the city you wanted to meet up at again?  socket was taken so characer name is Ekmore.

-sl-
Elwynn Forest. Wait until I'm on so we can go there together. (It's a long long trip, but I've done it before.) Level 6 is a good place to stop until then.

socketlevel

Quote from: Jeremy Blackman
Quote from: socketleveli played for a little over and hour last nigth, and i'm level six elf priest.  i've only played horde before so - what was the name of the city you wanted to meet up at again?  socket was taken so characer name is Ekmore.

-sl-
Elwynn Forest. Wait until I'm on so we can go there together. (It's a long long trip, but I've done it before.) Level 6 is a good place to stop until then.

sure, i'll do some quests just outside of first town in the meantime.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: socketlevelsure, i'll do some quests just outside of first town in the meantime.
I'll be on in about 20 minutes. I need to level up, though...

Raikus

If I catch you guys on when I am I'll meet up with you and do some power leveling. Shouldn't take to long to get you to the mid teens with my 60 cutting through Darkshire and Redridge mobs.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

Reinhold

there's a girl on my floor who plays WoW.

you can go ahead and tell your friends... totally hot college girls love RPG's afterall.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: RaikusIf I catch you guys on when I am I'll meet up with you and do some power leveling. Shouldn't take to long to get you to the mid teens with my 60 cutting through Darkshire and Redridge mobs.
Sounds like fun. We should probably figure out when we all can be on.

polkablues

Quote from: Reinhold Messnertotally hot college girls love RPG's afterall.

No... just the one.
My house, my rules, my coffee

deathnotronic

some shit came up in my guild, we disbanded, and i had to deal with 100+ people asking me WTF etc and i had to find a new guild... so... i'll be on fire tree in a few days. have to go to MC four times with this new guild first so i can be guaranteed a membership

Jeremy Blackman

Excellent. Can we get someone else on Firetree to make it an even four?

socketlevel

yeah, just let me know when you guys all want to hook up so we can do some serious questin'

-sl-

NEON MERCURY