NEON MERCURY's ++ ps360ii Lite ++ thread -weaning you off WoW since 07

Started by NEON MERCURY, November 09, 2003, 08:52:13 PM

matt35mm

Tictacbk

squints

"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

This might turn a little sour like Indigo Prophecies since I only played the beginning, but the graphics are awesome.  Also, paranoia sets in early and only gets worse as the game progresses.

Very, very good.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Reinhold

Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Jeremy Blackman

I was making a video of my "end the battle with full health and mana" warlock strategy, and it became a particularily memorable PvP encounter. 's the video. (Requires Quicktime 7.)

Raikus

Very nice. Locks are so ridiculously overpowered. Which is why I guess you, like I, rolled one  :)

Just never stick around after you kill a Shammy to gloat. They like that self-rez nature shock. Also, what addon is it that gives your combat text the comic book feel? That's pretty nifty.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

Jeremy Blackman

Scrolling Combat Text. One of my favorite addons. (You have 4 different font choices.)

You can see the ?? shaman (who finished me off) run by in ghost wolf form at 0:50. I think he was just standing there watching.

But yeah, warlocks are overpowered, and the most fun soloing class I've played. (Though I haven't played a hunter.) I think they're growing in popularity... they used to be the least popular class, but now I see them everywhere at low levels.

Raikus

I finally got Core Hound Tooth and most of my Nightslayer gear. Only need a couple more pieces to have my optimal gear. Respec'ed vigor and am having a lot of fun with it.

Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

Jeremy Blackman

I don't see any Death's Sting, Raikus...  :sleeping: ...

Are you putting +15 Agility or Lifestealing or Crusader on those?

I'm mostly going for attack power gear. I did UBRS a couple days ago and beat my guild's rogue officer (who is decked out, of course, with Perd's and everything) on the damage meter.

It would be nice to have NS, especially with my build, but I don't have the time or desire for that. And my guild switched to a "merit-based" loot system, so higher ranks get priority on everything. My friend (who's in the guild) did MC last night with his hunter, and Striker's Mark went to a warrior. It's kind of messed up.

Raikus

Yeah, the gates just opened on our server. We cleared AQ 20 easily but are waiting on AQ 40 until we down Nefarion. We got him down to 19% on Sunday, but no luck closing it.

I've got +5 Damage on the Perd and +15 Agi on the CHT. Having my 5 piece NS bonus and Vigor is beautiful. 120 energy just beats all.

That is lame on the warrior winning the Striker's Mark. Blastershot would have been better. Save the Striker's Marks for the rogues  :)

Brazoliange

if anyone's interested, I'm offering up my DS, SP, and games for what I consider a pretty decent/reasonable price

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8269101567
Long live the New Flesh

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Finally picked this bad boy up (waited for the used price to go down).  I'm a diehard Tekken fan, have been ever since 2.  I don't know if it's the best fighter ever, but I enjoy it quite a bit.

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye