NEON MERCURY's ++ ps360ii Lite ++ thread -weaning you off WoW since 07

Started by NEON MERCURY, November 09, 2003, 08:52:13 PM

socketlevel

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanContinued from a different thread...
Quote from: socketleveli say we all start together on a new (low population) server with all new chars and create a xixax inspired guild.  with only xixax people in it.

any takers?

-sl-
I'm in. But we should plan this before anyone starts anything. I'm assuming we'd want PvP, so... Alliance or Horde?

I'd be happy to start the guild, by the way. I can mine and herb harvest to get the 10g for the tabard.

nice, you're right we should get it straight now and do it up proper.  i've been playing horde recently and really wouldn't mind starting aliance for a change of pace.  i could ultimatly go either way.  i think i'm trying out the priest this time around.

what do you think? what's a new low pop server?

yeah you can start it for sure, is there only one at the top of the foodchain for leadership.  it would be kind of nice to make it a co-op no leader style (if possible) becase we all basically know eachother anyway.  we could all throw in the cash too.  i'm kinda new so if this doesn't work let me know.

-sl-
the one last hit that spent you...

Jeremy Blackman

I'm used to alliance. I do have a low level shaman on Stonemaul (for when Sargeras is down). Alliance would be easier for most of us, because we basically know what to do and where to go. So I'd vote for alliance.

Quote from: socketlevelis there only one at the top of the foodchain for leadership.  it would be kind of nice to make it a co-op no leader style (if possible) becase we all basically know eachother anyway.
There is only one guild master, but you can have as many officers as you want. Officers can add and remove people from the guild. There would be an understanding anyway that we're all equal. And everything would be democratic. (We could even do things through this thread.)

socketlevel

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanI'm used to alliance. I do have a low level shaman on Stonemaul (for when Sargeras is down). Alliance would be easier for most of us, because we basically know what to do and where to go. So I'd vote for alliance.

perfect.  let's do that then, i've never played that.  it'd be nice if we all start anew...  doesn't really matter but makes it seem more epic for some reason so we could pick any server really..

my horde guy is on ursin so that's kinda out i guess.

socketlevel

Quote from: Brazoliangecould be fun....

looks promising.

side note, so what server?

-sl-

NEON MERCURY

sorry to interrup but have any of you guys played ninja gaiden black?
its sort of like an special edition of the firs tone [which was reason enough to buy an xbox].  i am about halfway through with it and i like how they added soem changes to the story.  plus there are like 5 fuckign levels of difficulty.  i just play it on normal.  thne i will try hard/very hard.  bu tdamn, this is easily the most hardest game but very rewardign when you beat it.  also, you get new costume and unlock the original ninja gaiden arcade game [which is sort of like streets of rage or double dragon].  plus thwere are 50 extr amissions.  bu ti need to beat the game to unlock those things.  still, for $30 its a steal........i do play cheap though.  i always use the lunar and do the izuna drop.

Jeremy Blackman

Does anyone know which PVP servers are the newest? Or do we not necessarily want a new server?

We could figure out classes. I want a hunter.

What we should do (once we start things) is get to about level 5 in our home areas and all meet up in Elwynn Forest or Dun Morogh.

socketlevel

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanDoes anyone know which PVP servers are the newest? Or do we not necessarily want a new server?

We could figure out classes. I want a hunter.

What we should do (once we start things) is get to about level 5 in our home areas and all meet up in Elwynn Forest or Dun Morogh.

sure, i'm gunna try priest elf styles.  the name of char will be "socket" and if by chance that's taken "Ekmore"

tell me yours and i'll look for ya; add you to list and what have you.

or might change that to gnome because there arn't that many of them out there.

let's just pick a low server, if you're starting right now pick one and i'll make on that one.

-sl-

Jeremy Blackman

Raikus

I just hit 60 today and got my epic right away!

As for the other server ideas. I'm on Firetree, it's a low-pop PVP server. I like it a lot, but it's too much work to level up another toon on another server. Good luck to you guys though.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

Jeremy Blackman

Let's go with Firetree. My hunter's name is Arrowwind.

I think the guild should be called Knights of Xixax. That would be funny.

Quote from: socketlevelsure, i'm gunna try priest elf styles.  the name of char will be "socket" and if by chance that's taken "Ekmore"

I'd go Night Elf, especially if you're a priest. (Gnomes can't be priests.)

And in case you didn't know, everyone loves priests.

socketlevel

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanLet's go with Firetree. My hunter's name is Arrowwind.

I think the guild should be called Knights of Xixax. That would be funny.

Quote from: socketlevelsure, i'm gunna try priest elf styles.  the name of char will be "socket" and if by chance that's taken "Ekmore"

I'd go Night Elf, especially if you're a priest. (Gnomes can't be priests.)

And in case you didn't know, everyone loves priests.

i'm on it, starting now

-sl-

yo raikus start new and fresh! (sorry got the person wrong the first time - edit)

Jeremy Blackman

Alright... we need more people...

I'll be on in about 2 hours.

deathnotronic

I'll be there if you want me. If you're rolling priest you should really go Dwarf, for fear ward.

My name on the server, (if you care) is Onixya

Brazoliange

probably be on soon assuming I free up some time

s/n=Terebethia

class, race, unsure
Long live the New Flesh