NEON MERCURY's ++ ps360ii Lite ++ thread -weaning you off WoW since 07

Started by NEON MERCURY, November 09, 2003, 08:52:13 PM

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Jeremy Blackman
Quote from: WalrosferatuAlso, there are patches scattered about the internet to fix that freezing, and I have to say it's one of the more annoying aspects about Fallout 2, but I have come to peace with it.  If you think it's hard killing every boss, try working for every boss (yeah, it's possible, it's just a very peculiar order)
The problem was that I planted explosives on them and left the area quietly to avoid any consequences. When the next area loads... crash.

I know what you mean, you can get a job to kill a Hubologist in NCR, and the only way to do it without drawing a gun or making an apparent sound would be to put a bomb in his pocket, but it always froze.  I believe they have a patch for that out there.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Raikus

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanThanks, Raikus.  :yabbse-grin: I don't have much PvP experience...

So for the ambush > backstab combo, do you think Cold Blood will suffice, or is Improved Ambush necessary?
You almost always want to save Cold Blood for a 5 point Eviscerate. I personally love Imp. Ambush, but you have to give up some talents in Assassination and Combat to get it. Ideally I would keep CB and just Ambush>Backstab>Thistle Tea>Gouge>Backstab>CB>Evis. Only a Warrior/Shaman/Pally would live through that chain.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

Myxo

Raikus

Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: RaikusI'm also partial to this.
Oh my God. That made me cry.

polkablues

That's the problem with RPG players... they have the patience to play their games for days at a time, but not to fully type out the phrase "what the fuck?"

There's a truism somewhere in there... but I'm too busy playing "Grand Theft Auto" to figure it out.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Raikus

Well, the main problem is you have 10-15 kids on there as characters who don't care/know how to spell or think it's cool to talk in "elite." That's why I loved my 18+ only guild on Firetree, because there was none of that mentality. WTF, and ROFL are used for comedic effects and not for actual communication.

But, if GTA did have a General Channel I'm sure it would be full of "OMG WTF? I'm on drugorx LOL!!!1 :P"

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: RaikusWell, the main problem is you have 10-15 kids on there as characters who don't care/know how to spell or think it's cool to talk in "elite." That's why I loved my 18+ only guild on Firetree, because there was none of that mentality. WTF, and ROFL are used for comedic effects and not for actual communication.

But, if GTA did have a General Channel I'm sure it would be full of "OMG WTF? I'm on drugorx LOL!!!1 :P"

yeah, thats the only gay think about gamer dorks.  i hate the way they type/talk.  gamer slang is annoying.  i liked games and i am not annoying.  but i hate the true gamers.  i like my xbox but its statistically proven that xbox gamers are bigger dorks than  either ps2 or gamecube people.  you see, gamecube people are usually younger and stpuider and more "kiddiee"  and ps2 owners are more of a douche bag type of people.  a lot of xbox gamers even look more geeky.  they have short black hair that loooks like they dont wash it, they have crooked teeth [always], they are very skinny and have fragile forearms, they waer awful dorky clothes like the kind of clothes you see at those novelty store in the mall.  but what poisses me the most abotu xbox game dorks is that they have the worst taste in music and film.  they love that shitty music that ea sports puts in their games.  they love cheesy ass rap like 50 cent and nelly.  they like shit-rock bamnds like static x, godsmack, and my chemical romance,...and all of their favoriter films are dorky comic book films/action movies .or fight club.  thats the true sign of a dork, if you fav orite film is figth club.  if you dotrn believe me go check out the xbox message boards at gamefaqs.com, and the film board. at ign.com......
by the way, whoever did my rank.....i like it.... :yabbse-thumbup:  good job

Pubrick

Quote from: NEON MERCURYyeah, thats the only gay think about gamer dorks.  i hate the way they type/talk.
(to say nothing of the irony in ur quote) u failed, neon..
Quote from: Hedwigi challenge you to go an entire month without using the word 'gay' as a negative descriptor.
but on the plus side u won a new rank.
under the paving stones.

GodDamnImDaMan

Okay fuck all this MMORPG talk, who is psyched about the Xbox 360 release?

I was stupid enough not to pre-order...So it looks like the God Damn Man will have to walk in on November 22nd and bitch slap my way to a Xbox 360.
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

SHAFTR

Quote from: Gosh Darn I'm a man?!?!?!Okay fuck all this MMORPG talk, who is psyched about the Xbox 360 release?

I was stupid enough not to pre-order...So it looks like the God Damn Man will have to walk in on November 22nd and bitch slap my way to a Xbox 360.

i'm very excited.  I just have to make sure I have the money for it.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Gosh Darn I'm a man?!?!?!Okay fuck all this MMORPG talk, who is psyched about the Xbox 360 release?

I bet you are.

I'm going to be slow on that.  I might actually pick up a regular X-Box because the price will go down.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

GodDamnImDaMan

Dude, Bill gates would penis slap you if he wasn't a android...

Instead he'll just make you give him money the old fashion way, by paying royalties on a windows based PC,

Jesus Walus, why don't you just lift your skirt up for pennies you cheap whore.
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

NEON MERCURY

why do people get bent out of shape  about using the word "gay"?

maybe its an age thing..when i was younger i use to be all about liberal, peace, love and all about political correctness.  now as i get older who gives a shit if i use gay as a negative demeaner?  there is more important things in life to worry about than trivial stuff like this.  i thought it was understood that i am a a cool kat and have no ill feelings towards homosexuals.  i always say fuck what you wanna fuck.. i may not agree w/ it or be down with it. but i can still be cool w/ you on a personal level.  and to prove this if one of ya'll sassy admins could spice up my rank a little  but like "gay...and love to fuck man ass"  i would wear it proudly

when i use the term gay  don't mean homo

i mean LAME..........................

polkablues

Quote from: NEON MERCURYwhen i use the term gay  don't mean homo

i mean LAME..........................

Well... that's the point, dude.

It's like if people started using "Latino" or "female" or "Republican" as synonyms for "lame".  It's not that you're bashing gay people when you say it, it's that you're distorting the entire language to bash gay people when you say it.
My house, my rules, my coffee