NEON MERCURY's ++ ps360ii Lite ++ thread -weaning you off WoW since 07

Started by NEON MERCURY, November 09, 2003, 08:52:13 PM

SHAFTR

Quote from: cronopio on December 13, 2005, 04:38:33 PM
hohoh , bad buzz keeps pilling up for the xbox 360. no one gave a damn in japan!
http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/xbox-360-japan-launch-guide/index.php

That isn't really shocking.  They didn't give a damn about the Xbox either.  The only problem I have is there are that many unsold units there, and so many people here who are without one.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Pubrick

Quote from: cronopio on December 13, 2005, 04:38:33 PM
hohoh , bad buzz keeps pilling up for the xbox 360. no one gave a damn in japan!
i guess they were too busy studying..
under the paving stones.

Jeremy Blackman

Can anyone recommend a good Gamecube RPG in the vein of Baldur's Gate?

squints

"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

Jeremy Blackman

I hit 60 last night.

I'd like to thank the Timbermaw in northern Azshara for being exceedingly weak and numerous. (I had already turned my Timbermaw rep getting into Moonglade.)

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

polkablues

My house, my rules, my coffee

GodDamnImDaMan

Well fucko's I was one of those fucking idiots that actually waited more than 10 hours to get an xbox 360 on launch day. It was glorious, even my girlfriend was with me (god bless her heart). Took it home played it for about a month, then just yesterday the fucking thing broke down on me.  :doh:

However, I called microsoft and they told me all I had to do is send it to them, and they would send me a new one. FUCK!
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

squints

how did it break? i'm thinking of investing in one, i played about 30 minutes worth of Call of Duty 2 and my erection didn't go away for several days.
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

GodDamnImDaMan

Quote from: squints on December 28, 2005, 05:07:04 PM
how did it break? i'm thinking of investing in one, i played about 30 minutes worth of Call of Duty 2 and my erection didn't go away for several days.

While playing call of duty 2 on xbox live late one night, my system froze on me. At the moment I thought nothing of it, and  restarted my 360 and continued playing aroused the entire night with no problems. The next day I sat down to play the game again, hoping it would make me cream my pants like the many nights before.

however when i turned on the system I noticed the xbox 360 logo did not show, suddenly a flash of light on my t.v. appeared and quickly when to black. I suddenly noticed that the "green" circular xbox light on the console had was now flashing 3 red lights!!!.

I quickly remembered everything i had learned watching movies (red lights = bomb), I jumped from my couch and ran outside expecting a blast of massive impact. However, after waiting 20 minutes outside, i walked back inside my house and dialed 1800-4-myxbox,

I told them everything. How my 360 had died, how I would no longer be able to maintain an erection if I didn't that massive white box staring at me from my entertainment center. I cried, and they felt my pain so they said  they would send me a box (which was later entitled "the coffin") to send my defective xbox to them. They told me I would receive one back that would perform like a champ...

But still, some nights I stay up...
thinking where is my xbox....
is it cold?
is it lonely?
is it craving for me to stick my penisaroonie into one of it's USB ports...again?

how cruel this world can be...

polkablues

Quote from: GodDamnImDaMan on January 01, 2006, 03:04:29 PM
But still, some nights I stay up...
thinking where is my xbox....

My guess is, it's in a box being shipped to someone else who sent in their defective Xbox, while their Xbox is on its way to you.  I have the sneaking suspicion that they just rotate the broken ones around like pedophile priests.
My house, my rules, my coffee

squints

is it craving for me to stick my penisaroonie into one of it's USB ports...again?

ouch...

so i'll just wait until Halo 3 comes out...unlesss...has anyone played Dead or Alive 4 yet?

GodDamnImDaMan

I hate waiting for my 360 to return to me...

In fact, I'm mad as hell! And I'm not gonna take it any longer!!!!

SHAFTR

Quote from: squints on January 02, 2006, 01:27:29 AM

ouch...

so i'll just wait until Halo 3 comes out...unlesss...has anyone played Dead or Alive 4 yet?

I have DOA4.  Offline is much the same, online it is great.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"