Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

bonanzataz

Quote from: Stefen on October 29, 2007, 10:13:35 PM
Quote from: Pedro the Alpaca on October 29, 2007, 09:48:57 PM
google blog search is where it's at, stefen.

I'm on the cutting edge. I'm already a part of the other big invite only site that's popped up (WHAT you say) and I was on the original mailing list for the breakfesty one that's opening up soon, but these are just starting and don't have much yet and aern't very established. The latter one is going to be AWESOME. I'll pass out some invites if I get some.

put me at the top of that list. having no direct access to whatever thing i want is killing me. i regret not downloading charlotte gainsbourg's first album when i had the chance. i find myself wanting to listen to like a virgin without paying for it. do any of you have yoko ono's starpeace album? I NEED MORE MORE MORE! I'M DYING INSIDE!

my self worth is at an all time low.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

NEON MERCURY

grand theft sparrow

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

pumba

anyone hear the new jay-z?
I'm not digging it at all,
pretty dissapointing..

The Sheriff

i dont like jay-z but i just bought this

it was released in 2007, tell squints he'll automatically raise his respect for me now
id fuck ayn rand

Chest Rockwell

Black Kids - Wizard of Ahhhs EP
Download it from their myspace for free.

last days of gerry the elephant

Wow Hurricane Jane is very Phoenix-esque and their best track. Not too crazy about their vocals though. They sound too much like a bunch of the current trendy bands, too 'whiny' (if that makes sense to you).

Milky Disco from Lo Recordings

mogwai

saul williams - the inevitable rise and liberation of niggytardust!

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

modage

Stefen

You should zip it up and sendspace it for us.

Also, how does everyone organize soundtracks in their iTunes? It's a pain in the ass to keep everything organized. I've spent months getting my iTunes organized properly and a drop of a soundtracks can ruin all that work if I'm not careful.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

last days of gerry the elephant

You mean compilations (an album with different artists) when you say soundtracks?

You have to go into the options window with all of your tracks in your soundtrack/album highlighted, make sure you have the "Compilation" option at the bottom left corner set to "Yes". This should group your "Soundtrack" together.

If it's an album dominantly pertaining to an artist (say you want the Punch-Drunk Love soundtrack to appear under the rest of the Jon Brion albums you've got cataloged, you go back into the options pallet (highlight the entire album > right-click > get info) and you put Jon Brion under "Album Artist" not "Artist".

Always set iTunes to sort "Album by Artist", it's really the most logical. Until they allow you to set 2 different tabs to organize your library, then "Year" and "Album by Artist" would be even better.

Stefen

I'll give that a try when I get home. I'm sure it'll work fine. I was always having to rename the artists names to whatever the soundtracks was. Pete sent me the Lost In Translation soundtracks and every artist on the soundtrack ended up being named Lost In Translation.

Since your an iTunes expert, let me ask you a few other questions. How do I get Audiobooks to show up under the Audiobooks category of my iPod and NOT under Artists? I have some that I downloaded but I can't figure out how to get them to not show under artist and instead get placed under Audiobooks.

And is there a way to make the podcasts NOT show up under Artists. I want the artists to be just for artists and no podcasts. Why are they under podcasts if their going to be in artists too? I find that by deleting the artist name from the podcast, it works, but I don't want to have to do that to every podcast every day. It becomes a drag.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.