Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

last days of gerry the elephant

White Shoes & The Couples Company

mogwai

the mercury program & maserati "confines of heat"

MacGuffin

Siouxsie - "Mantaray"
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Sigur Rós

Some of my very good friends just released their first album

The Floor is made of Lava - All Juice No Fruit

Check that shit out and DANCE-DANCE-DANCE!!! This is gooooood!

http://www.myspace.com/thelava

matt35mm

Scout Niblett - This Fool Can Die Now

The Sheriff

id fuck ayn rand

the hives - the black & white album

you've heard it mod?
context, context, context.

squints

"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

Neil

cassino - sounds of salvation

great lyricist, turned amazing song writer...this used to be a band called Northstar, a rock band, but i think they're great both ways...this is more folk driven, someone should check it out, see what you think...enjoy
it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

modage

Quote from: cronopio on October 16, 2007, 08:31:30 PM
you've heard it mod?
i have.  but not much.  maybe its just that i'm really into the new radiohead and okkervil river but the hives are not doing anything for me.  how is it?
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Quote from: modage on October 16, 2007, 09:05:47 PM
Quote from: cronopio on October 16, 2007, 08:31:30 PM
you've heard it mod?
i have.  but not much.  maybe its just that i'm really into the new radiohead and okkervil river but the hives are not doing anything for me.  how is it?

haha i thought so, and i'm in the same situation with rh.   i like it more than tyrannosaurus , that's all i can say.
context, context, context.

Pubrick

Quote from: cronopio on October 16, 2007, 09:53:01 PM
haha i thought so, and i'm in the same situation with rh.   i like it more than tyrannosaurus , that's all i can say.

put this down and go review IR! i had to defend HTTT all by myself. :yabbse-angry:

you can't watch and not take part..

...you left me alone.
under the paving stones.

The Sheriff

id fuck ayn rand

Stefen

Does anyone use last.fm?

What's your username?

Heres mine http://www.last.fm/user/SRome/
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.