Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

tpfkabi

Quote from: The Sheriff on October 26, 2007, 12:41:02 AM
are you talking buddhism bullshit or something?

nah, psychology, trying to minimize my defeat.
:yabbse-grin:
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

mogwai

neil young - chrome dreams II

SiliasRuby

Quote from: mogwai on October 27, 2007, 05:29:40 AM

neil young - chrome dreams II
This is a pretty great album. I'm actually listening to it now as well.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

last days of gerry the elephant

The question is... is it as good as Harvest Moon? (I doubt it).

mogwai

i think it's in the same league as "freedom", with long jammy songs but there's no "rockin in the free world".

The Sheriff

godspeed you black emperor
id fuck ayn rand

bonanzataz

The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

RegularKarate

Since Friday:

Sigur Ros: Hvarf/Heim

I guess it's not the final thing because there's one track that's a live version instead of the studio version.

There are a couple of tracks that seem to sound kind of generic Sigur Ros, but the rest is pretty impressive considering I hadn't really listened to any of this unreleased stuff.  The second disc of accoustic versions is pretty nice too.

pumba

guilty pleasure...with the exception of a few songs and the album cover this is really awesome !

tpfkabi

sigur leaked already?

Stefen

With no oink, I don't know what the hell leaked.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Pedro

google blog search is where it's at, stefen.

MacGuffin

Quote from: Stefen on October 29, 2007, 08:41:27 PM
With no oink, I don't know what the hell leaked.

Sounds like something one would say to their dominatrix.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Stefen

Quote from: Pedro the Alpaca on October 29, 2007, 09:48:57 PM
google blog search is where it's at, stefen.

I'm on the cutting edge. I'm already a part of the other big invite only site that's popped up (WHAT you say) and I was on the original mailing list for the breakfesty one that's opening up soon, but these are just starting and don't have much yet and aern't very established. The latter one is going to be AWESOME. I'll pass out some invites if I get some.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

tpfkabi