Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

last days of gerry the elephant

Nouvelle Vague Presents Nouvelle Vague

Any new compilations by Nouvelle Vague are always welcome. This and Coming Home are both terrific.

pumba

hedwig

Stefen

Quote from: Hedwig on September 17, 2007, 08:44:16 PM

Excellent cover.

edit: added cover
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

The Sheriff

i never heard their first album. i wonder if it sucks.
id fuck ayn rand

mogwai

why don't you take a listen and decide for yourself.

The Sheriff

yeah ill dowload it or buy it eventually
id fuck ayn rand

Stefen

What podcasts do you guys subscribe to? Maybe I should start a podcast thread?

I currently subscribe to:

Infected With Martin Sargent - The Gator is one of the funniest people in the whole net. Highly recomended.

KCRW's The Treatment with Elvis Mitchell - Great interviews with filmmakers who matter.

Earthfiles - Crop circles, ghosts, UFO's, nerd stuff.

Sherdog Radio Network - 4 podcasts from them. Mostly MMA (Mixed Martial Arts, UFC, PRIDE, etc) stuff, but they come out everyday so it's a good exercise podcast.

Stypod - Stylus Magazines podcast, they usually have alot of great new indie music.

Anyone else?
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

I Don't Believe in Beatles

"A film is - or should be - more like music than like fiction. It should be a progression of moods and feelings. The theme, what's behind the emotion, the meaning, all that comes later." --Stanley Kubrick

mogwai

children with angels

cLOUDDEAD - Ten.

So fucking good. Also been getting me into that whole Anticon-and-related-bands scene - another great discovery on that front is:

Why? - Elephant Eyelash
"Should I bring my own chains?"
"We always do..."

http://www.alternatetakes.co.uk/
http://thelesserfeat.blogspot.com/

hedwig

Pubrick

under the paving stones.