Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

Bethie

Way to go, Hedwig.  :yabbse-thumbup:
who likes movies anyway

samsong

Gloria

modage

i like this album, possibly more than rilo kiley.  i have a huge weakness for alt-country. 
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

hedwig

samsong

squints

do you like that or Cru better?
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

jackie-o motherfucker - fig. 5
context, context, context.

Reinhold

The Beta Band - 3 EP's
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

pete

Quote from: squints on January 24, 2006, 01:18:24 AM
do you like that or Cru better?

it's much better than cru.  but if you want good seu jorge you'll have to find Carolina or his earlier band Farofa Carioca.  Cru was pretty much a stripped down version of his previous songs.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

squints

"Tive Razao" is constantly playing at my house. Great great song
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

arctic monkeys - whatever people say i am, that's what i'm not.

wanted to see if the hype was right.   so far it's not .
and fuck, both the band and album titles are atrocious.
context, context, context.

Slick Shoes

Quote from: modage on January 23, 2006, 02:02:55 PM
i like this album, possibly more than rilo kiley.
me too (re: jenny lewis), possibly more than 'the greatest.' :shock:

Ravi

mogwai

mogwai - friend of the night (ep)