Pubrick

Quote from: cronopio on November 30, 2005, 08:19:52 AM

this dude rules heavily, right Pedro?
my brother agrees.

cept his name ain't pedro.
under the paving stones.

hedwig

dj shadow - endtroducing

in the "buy this album with (insert another album title) today!" feature on amazon.com with the heading "better together," they have this paired with dj shadow's "pre-emptive strike." then if you click on the deluxe edition they have it paired with "twin cinema"   :saywhat:

Gloria

James Blunt - Back to Bedlam

Reinhold

absolute interpol.

absolutely drunk.

turn on those fuckin bright lights, man. just go ahead and turn those fuckers on.

this is a record! i will be embarassed later. i should be. i should not do this. goodbye. for now!

fuckin modifications, man. that's some crazy shit right there. CHANGING THE PAST! woot. i wish i could work the marquee right now.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

context, context, context.

Reinhold

Bob Dylan- Love and theft.

i've stopped posting pics cause i feel bad about stealing amazon.com's bandwidth.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

This has recently become my favorite of Radiohead's.  I had a long drive and it was raining the whole way and suddenly, the album made sense to me.

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Pubrick

with a cover that big it's gotta be good!
under the paving stones.

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

i used emule but here's a torrent
http://ts.searching.com/download.asp?id=478901

np:

this girl is a pop anniemal!

hedwig

Pubrick

m. ward - transistor radio
under the paving stones.

pete

"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton