Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

Pubrick

Quote from: cronopio on December 16, 2005, 08:51:29 AM

i've got that already.  :yabbse-sad:

np:

ladytron - witching hour

while preparing So Far This Year LP version list.
under the paving stones.

Gamblour.

Quote from: samsong on December 07, 2005, 02:55:59 PM
Quote from: Gamblour on December 06, 2005, 03:50:43 PM
Quote from: samsong on December 05, 2005, 11:21:57 PM
saw these guys live during the past two weeks, all of them were great

ted leo and the pharmacists!
rogue wave!
american analog set!
the secret machines!

clap your hands say yeah... good stuff. wolf parade too.

I saw the Secret Machines, the opened for Kings of Leon. They suck.

let's play a game!  i'll post something, possibly about something i like, and you can respond by saying what i like sucks or "god no to _____" each time... sound good?!?!  YAY!

once again i think you deserve to be kicked in the balls.  i don't mind that you disagree but i don't need to hear it everytime if you aren't going to say more than three words.  chill.

and p(ubrick), i love you.

Jesus, I missed this. Why are you telling me to chill? You just completely blew up over my opinion of one band. Sorry if you feel I've "targeted" you lately. It's just a coincidence, and because your av is so similar to ewards I never really tell you guys apart. I just see and reply. I should've I guess said that it's cool you saw Ted Leo because I like them. but the Secret Machines did suck and I'm sure the singer's missing a tooth, which is bizarre. It was just a long-winded act before Kings of Leon.

Why did I deserve to get kicked in the balls the first time? Was it over Dead Man? Should I mention that I like Mystery Train? have I appeased you or calmed you down by letting you know that i like stuff?
WWPTAD?

hedwig

13 & god - self-titled

it rules.

Jamie Lidell - Multiply

like the bbc guy said ...smoother than a baby's bottom and funkier than three week old yoghurt. :saywhat:
context, context, context.

Sunrise

slightly different sound for them...i can't stop playing it.

grand theft sparrow

Wolf Parade - Apologies to the Queen Mary

karen dalton - in my own time

Quote from: rudiecorexxx on December 16, 2005, 03:46:06 AM

yeah i'm too listening to that and i like it so far but it has that stupid adaptation line    'you are what you love, not what loves you'. unless that's an old phrase (in which case it's still stupid), i think charlie kaufman was trying to make fun of that kind of reversible quotes. i gotta say, though, that the fact that she sings  "you are what you love, and not what loves you back, so i guess that's why you keep calling me back" does enhance the phrase a bit, maybe?

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

hedwig

Thrindle

Very addictive album.  Soooooooooooooo delicious.
Classic.

a message to you , rudy...

JG

Quote from: 03 on December 25, 2005, 11:02:58 AM
black dice

nice.  i saw them at the MFA.  it was rad.