Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

Reinhold

my room mate has been listening to web streams of amateur freestyle rap all day. he bitches when i ask him to turn it down, so i turned on interpol with my better sound system to annoy him out of the room. (i think it's great music, but he disagrees) he just left... only ten minutes.

anyway, i'm listening to Antics. i love this album as much as the day i got it.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

mogwai

red house painters "ocean beach"

meatwad

neil diamond- 12 songs

hedwig

ok computer- the b-sides
1..meeting in the aisle
2..lull
3..polyethylene (parts 1&2)
4..pearly
5..a reminder
6..melatonin
7..palo alto

Reinhold

rolling stones.

fourty licks.

bitches.
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

SHAFTR

I just picked them up.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I don't get why some of you listen to two albums at once...

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

penfold0101

"There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning. And that, I think, was the handle - that sense of inevitable victory over the forces of Old and Evil. Not in any mean or military sense; we didn't need that. Our energy would simply prevail. There was no point in fighting - on our side or theirs. We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave.
So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look West, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high - water mark - that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back." - Hunter S. Thompson.

Myxo

Pope Classic

Ignoring Meyerhold since 2005

penfold0101

"There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning. And that, I think, was the handle - that sense of inevitable victory over the forces of Old and Evil. Not in any mean or military sense; we didn't need that. Our energy would simply prevail. There was no point in fighting - on our side or theirs. We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave.
So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look West, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high - water mark - that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back." - Hunter S. Thompson.

hedwig

the artist formerly known as the unpronouncable symbol formerly known as prince currently known as prince - around the world in a day

Reinhold

red hot chili peppers - greatest hits.