Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

mogwai

"hard sun" is amazing.

grand theft sparrow

Quote from: mogwai on September 28, 2007, 03:11:59 AM
"hard sun" is amazing.

Yes, it is!  I must have listened to that song 10 times in a row the other day.

On the occasion of the anniversary of his death:

Stefen

I was listening to that (BB) yesterday. But on accident.

I leave my iTunes running while I'm at work for my dog and when I got home it was playing. I hadn't listened to it in a long time.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

tpfkabi

Sanctuary is one of my favorite songs of all time.
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

mogwai

Stefen

It's kind of boring, isn't it?
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

mogwai

Stefen

haha, It's not bad, it's just boring, like there isn't much going on with it. Plain Jane-ish type album. If it was an occupation, it would be a librarian. If it was a magazine, it would be Quilted Quarterly. If it was a sports star it would be Timothy Duncan (WHO? Exactly)

hedwig

mogwai

a sunny day in glasgow - scribble mural comic journal

Fernando

Obscured By Clouds - Pink Floyd

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

tpfkabi

T. Rex - Electric Warrior
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

pumba

their first cd was really good, this isn't bad