Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

modage

first I hated them, but not now.  whenever i hear Desert Island i think about Lost and whenever i hear Deep Sea Diving Suit i think about The Life Aquatic.  i'm surprised he didnt use it.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

JG

I Don't Believe in Beatles

"A film is - or should be - more like music than like fiction. It should be a progression of moods and feelings. The theme, what's behind the emotion, the meaning, all that comes later." --Stanley Kubrick

JG

olivia tremor control -- black foliage : volume 1

GoneSavage

The Wrens "Meadowlands" 

samsong

stop calling me sambong, asshole!
unless you do a drawing of the word (me as a bong, or me with a bong, etc.) in your drawings thread.
then you can call me sambong.

ella & louis

Anonymous Joe

Pubrick

Quote from: samsong on February 06, 2006, 08:48:38 PM
stop calling me sambong, asshole!
unless you do a drawing of the word (me as a bong, or me with a bong, etc.) in your drawings thread.
then you can call me sambong.
there you go bong of sam, our first commission! (with a bonus)
under the paving stones.

context, context, context.

last days of gerry the elephant

Sigur Rós

Yeah, Mylo is some cool stuff! Hope he doesn't stay def.

I'm listened to good old Adam Green at the moment. Gemstones, great album.

Reinhold

catching up with depeche mode.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

godardian

""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

modage

love it.  seeing them for the first time in a few weeks.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

JG

how is it godardian?  i'm thinking about picking it up.