Licorice Pizza - Speculation & General Reactions

Started by Fuzzy Dunlop, August 30, 2017, 12:58:10 PM

pynchonikon

Alright, just rewatched Harold & Maude, and the first thing Maude says to Harold, literally her first line in the film, is "Want some licorice?"   :yabbse-grin:

wilberfan

Drenk

Ascension.

itwasgood

Most definitely. The first thing I did when I saw this on twitter is to check Al Rose promotions channel and there's nothing new lol.

ono

gaucho_marx

Just saw this and the Nashville screening is already sold out. Ugh.
Can anyone ID the song in the clip?

ono

Google didn't recognize it, so it's possible it could be original music.

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Rooty Poots

Quote from: gaucho_marx on December 06, 2021, 01:07:22 PM
Just saw this and the Nashville screening is already sold out. Ugh.
Can anyone ID the song in the clip?

I believe it's an original by Griff Giacchino and Will Angarola, friends of Paul and Maya's kids, but don't quote me on that unless I'm right please, haha.
Hire me for your design projects ya turkeys! Lesterco

Lots of Bees

Damn this is a big few weeks for the 16-18 year olds in that specific friend group. Gotta be so exciting

pa167k

wilberfan

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: ono on December 06, 2021, 01:03:29 PMEdina, MN, JB!  That close enuf to you?

It's definitely close enough, but the state is not especially Covid-safe right now. I used to go to that theater (The Lagoon in Uptown, mislabeled as Edina for some reason) all the time. It's an old theater with small auditoriums, and I know that place is going to be packed with film nerds. I feel like I have the fortitude to wait for the wide release, so I probably will.

HACKANUT