Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

squints

oh well shit ya i've been listenin to that for a while.

imo, best three hip hop records of the year in no particular order

Dj Quik and Kurupt - Blaqkout
Raekwon - Cuban Links pt. 2
DOOM - Born Like This
...maybe BP3...maybe
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

WHAT??? No love for

?

This was one of the most highly anticipated reunions for me.  This is some hot shit.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

SiliasRuby

As long as we are talking about new, inspirational and inventive hip hop and rap here is what I've been loving lately:

The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

squints

"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

hedwig

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Fernando

^^^ same here, at first listen I like it.

MacGuffin

Quote from: Fernando on September 30, 2009, 03:34:01 PM
^^^ same here, at first listen I like it.

I like it too, just not blown away by it. Better than Pocket, but not in the ballpark of Moon, 10,000 or Talkie.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

hedwig

Neil

Hey i've mentioned this guy earlier, Owen.  I really dig him.  He's a super honest and genuine fuck. Which i love. he used  be in american football, and his brother is in cap n jazz, may have stared it if i'm correct. but i really love this guy. hope you enjoy

http://rapidshare.com/files/276651287/A2PNL.rar

01. New Leaves
02. Good Friends, Bad Habits
03. A Trenchant Critique
04. Never Been Born
05. Amnesia and Me
06. Brown Hair in a Bird's Nest
07. Too Scared to Move
08. The Only Child of Aergia
09. Ugly on the Inside
10. Curtain Call

The pass:www.alternative2punk.net

i know one other guy who likes it. just curious

it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Neil on October 03, 2009, 11:46:50 PM
Hey i've mentioned this guy earlier, Owen.  I really dig him.  He's a super honest and genuine fuck. Which i love.
[...]
i know one other guy who likes it. just curious

I wish there was more creative editing involved in your posts, Neil.  But your internet dialects make me really want to hear what you sound like in person.

Neil

It's an awful mess, trust me.  These are just the sentences i can get out.  Because, this site here, is an expression of my dialect. full fledged.

you KNOW something is happening, but you don't know what it is, do you?
it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

Stefen

That album is awesome
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

squints

Atlas Sound - Logos

and...

I can't find the cover art but i'm really diggin this EP called High Times by a group called Washed Out