Pringle

It's still up on Reddit.

Surprised Alamo would let this happen.

Alethia

wilberfan

Quote from: Pringle on September 20, 2021, 12:00:51 PM
It's still up on Reddit.

Surprised Alamo would let this happen.

That was actually my bad.  There was so much going on I hadn't checked the modmail.  :oops:

[edit]  Oh, yikes.  It wasn't a link--it was embedded.   :shock:

PinkTeeth

Quote from: PinkTeeth on August 15, 2021, 08:00:27 PM
This might end up a total false statement, but i think im going into this one blind. No trailers at least.

*Slaps Money On The Counter Top In Kramer*
I'm Out!

I watched it, once... hit refresh and it was gone, otherwise I woulda watched it again, ...and maybe again, it was that good.
Swooning, dear reader.

Spoiler: ShowHide
Mattress Man 2: Bean Bag Boy

New Name, Same Typos.

ono

It's still really easy to find the leak right now.  I'm abstaining from watching it until an official version comes out.

mickeywolfman

I downloaded it for personal review if anybody wants it

nomorecoffee

I would please love to have it if possible, or if you could point out where I can find it online. Seems like i am unable to  find it. Thank you

mickeywolfman

Quote from: nomorecoffee on September 20, 2021, 01:13:03 PM
I would please love to have it if possible, or if you could point out where I can find it online. Seems like i am unable to  find it. Thank you
Message me your email!

Drenk

I feel like we can safely tell our friends to see it without them hating us in return.
Ascension.

Robyn

It never occurred to me how moving it will be to watch PSH's son in this. It adds a layer of saddnes to it even if it's pretty beautiful at the same time.

Tdog

I watched about 20 seconds. I'm gonna wait for the real thing I think, not how I wanna see it for first time!

C'MON Al Rose promotions!

wilberfan

I don't have the mod powers--but I'd like to encourage you to take that post down...ASAP.

mickeywolfman

Quote from: wilberfan on September 20, 2021, 01:51:26 PM
I don't have the mod powers--but I'd like to encourage you to take that post down...ASAP.
Happily took mine down

Axolotl

Quote from: wilberfan on September 20, 2021, 01:51:26 PM

Why?