Robyn

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

CAM VERSION OF THE TRAILER LEAKED

Spoiler: ShowHide

Drenk

I'm not angry because there's no fight left in me.  :yabbse-grin:
Ascension.

wilberfan

We can do MUCH better than that.  Where's my Photoshop?

PaulElroy35

:bravo:

God I fell for it.  When it finally  is released  I dont know if I will even believe  it at this point  :yabbse-grin:

wilberfan

Quote from: wilberfan on September 19, 2021, 10:46:53 AM
We can do MUCH better than that.  Where's my Photoshop?

LICORICE PIZZA TRAILER - EXPANDED EDITION! 
XIXAX EXCLUSIVE!

Spoiler: ShowHide

d

Am I the only one hoping the trailer will drop online tomorrow? Or has it been ruled out at this point?

itwasgood

https://twitter.com/haimsource/status/1439657020185989120?s=21

Don't know if it's legit, it could be just a single glimpse and one's eyes could've played a trick, right?

I remember that Danielle in an interview during the filming of Licorice Pizza had mentioned that she wanted to but couldn't visit Alana and Paul on set because of the complicated covid protocols.

Alma

I wouldn't be surprised if the other two were playing Alana's sisters in the film or something.

Lots of Bees

Quote from: d on September 19, 2021, 02:59:36 PM
Am I the only one hoping the trailer will drop online tomorrow? Or has it been ruled out at this point?

Don't think it's been ruled out! At this point it could just show up at any time. OR there could be some social media lead up to it, but who knows.

wilberfan

jzakko

Just saw it attached to Boogie Nights at the drafthouse in brooklyn.

They messed up the projection and we basically missed the first third, then they ran it again after the credits which was a joy.

Obviously I'm glad I got to see the beginning of the trailer after missing it, but the second viewing was really helpful in solidifying my impression of it. First viewing I was worried that Alana and Cooper were good but wouldn't be able to carry the film, but second viewing I found a sweetness and unvarnished earnestness to Cooper especially that is going to be great.

He doesn't seem like a movie star, and that's going to make this really special.

Some wonderful images, a grainy silhouette of their hands inching together and touching especially stayed with me.

Alethia

I'm so glad they played it a second time! I was crushed at first. Took me like an hour to get into Boogie Nights. I had some buffalo cauliflower, which helped.

Whereabouts were ya? I was up in row 3, center.

jzakko

Yeah when Boogie Nights started I was just wondering how I was going to pay attention to it, I said out loud 'can we just watch the trailer again first?' as the new line cinema logo came up.

You might've heard me cuz I was right in front of you in row 2, seat 9.

Alethia

I was the dork who yelled Thank You! after they played it again lol