Kill Bill: Volume One

Started by Satcho9, January 19, 2003, 10:18:06 PM

brockly

Quote from: RoyalTenenbaum
Quote from: Cecil
Quote from: Brock Landersif it hurt him to kill her, why didn't he just shoot her straight up?

because hes being masochistic

basically, it was just a cool way of saying "this hurts me more than it hurts you, kid"

Yeah, that's it. Of course he was beeing sadistic, and that's why he asked The Bride if shethought he was beeing sadistic. And by saying he wasn't, he was just trying to find a reason to explain his own acts. That's what "this hurts me more than it hurts you, kid" means, whenever you hear this.

thanks guys. i see now.

Cecil

Quote from: RoyalTenenbaumThat's what "this hurts me more than it hurts you, kid" means, whenever you hear this.

so your parents are filthy liars

rustinglass

So is bill the guy in the white suit that killed o-ren's dad?
Why de she go and work for him? Because she couldn't really see his face or...?

this is just me guessing.
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

Fernando

Quote from: rustinglassSo is bill the guy in the white suit that killed o-ren's dad?

Quote from: FernandoI just remembered that in the animation sequence, one of the bad guys looks fairly like Bill, he's the last one to leave the room, also sets it on fire, so, could this be Bill?

Are we alone on this one?

Though I've only seen the film once, he really looked like younger Bill, perhaps in KB:VII this will be answered.

Cecil

i suspected this too. well find out in feb

neatahwanta

I went last night with someone who hadn't seen it, and they asked if that was Bill as well.  Seems very possible, and why O-Ren would work for Bill after the fact is a good question...hopefully it will be explained someday.

brockly

after the 4th time round, i think i like the anime sequence. may have something to do with the people i saw it with this time. they love anime.

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: Fernando
Quote from: rustinglassSo is bill the guy in the white suit that killed o-ren's dad?

Quote from: FernandoI just remembered that in the animation sequence, one of the bad guys looks fairly like Bill, he's the last one to leave the room, also sets it on fire, so, could this be Bill?

Though I've only seen the film once, he really looked like younger Bill, perhaps in KB:VII this will be answered.

I'm with you guys. And you should be very happy with that  :P
Si

Cecil

kb:vii sounds too much like kb:7, it should read kb: vol. ii

yknow, for clarity purposes

MacGuffin

Quote from: RoyalTenenbaum
Quote from: Fernando

I'm with you guys. And you should be very happy with that  :P

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

ElPandaRoyal

Oh... and so is MacGuffin
Si

Cecil

do you think thats the same sword he has in the scene where hes talking to elle over the phone?

SHAFTR

Quote from: Cecildo you think thats the same sword he has in the scene where hes talking to elle over the phone?

no, the emblem isn't on it.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

brockly

Quote from: SHAFTR
Quote from: Cecildo you think thats the same sword he has in the scene where hes talking to elle over the phone?

no, the emblem isn't on it.

it could be on the other side

rustinglass

He could have bought a new sword, the one in this picture has some imperfections. And new rings.
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica