Licorice Pizza - Speculation & General Reactions

Started by Fuzzy Dunlop, August 30, 2017, 12:58:10 PM

itwasgood

I saw someone said there's new House of Gucci footage in the sizzle reel but no one mentioned if there's anything likely from Soggy Bottom.

Drenk

Livetweet in that account:

https://twitter.com/flickdirect

It would be extremely weird to have nothing:yabbse-grin:
Ascension.

itwasgood

"We will tell you about Paul Thomas Anderson's new movie when he tells us what it's about." -- @kaitlynbooth
From bleedingcool's liveblogging: https://bleedingcool.com/movies/cinemacon-2021-the-state-of-the-industry-mgm-ua-presentation/

Drill

Alethia

Alma

Aw come on. Not even anything in the sizzle reel?

wilberfan

LOL, yeah I just saw this quote.  I'm enjoying the implication that Paul is powerful enough to keep 'em all waiting... Or at least DeLuca is willing to indulge him.

https://twitter.com/JasonGuerrasio/status/1430227322376843266

Drenk

They're pissed, basically.
Ascension.

Yes

DAPPLE

With No Time To Die getting an October release, might they just let the Bond movie release and wait until the chatter fades away to focus on their two big Oscar contenders and build last minute hype through word of mouth on that pta flick, which would eventually lead up to the movie's previews screening? We basically know all there is to know about House of Gucci, and I feel like they just wanna wait until the last minute to get people interested in Soggy Bottom. It doesn't have the big pull that Gucci has, sure there's Bradley in it but he's not the main focus. The movie's mainly populated by newcomers, which serves as a huge contrast against Gucci. I guess it's just a case of two different rooms, two different vibes and what eventually serves the movie better. Let's not lose hope, still much to come!!

Yes

Quote from: DAPPLE on August 24, 2021, 01:47:27 PM
With No Time To Die getting an October release, might they just let the Bond movie release and wait until the chatter fades away to focus on their two big Oscar contenders and build last minute hype through word of mouth on that pta flick, which would eventually lead up to the movie's previews screening? We basically know all there is to know about House of Gucci, and I feel like they just wanna wait until the last minute to get people interested in Soggy Bottom. It doesn't have the big pull that Gucci has, sure there's Bradley in it but he's not the main focus. The movie's mainly populated by newcomers, which serves as a huge contrast against Gucci. I guess it's just a case of two different rooms, two different vibes and what eventually serves the movie better. Let's not lose hope, still much to come!!

That would be a disaster. But it's apparent PTA is calling the shots here, so common wisdom goes out the window for his own whims

pynchonikon

Terrence Malick mode confirmed. I'm sorry but this is ridiculous.

kingfan011

Oh well I guess I'm just going to assume nothing till September. At least its almost here