Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

Stefen

At least I'm a leader and not a follower.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Pwaybloe

samsong

I Love a Magician

me too, i'm diggin this a lot more than the last BSS album

JG

you're crazy then.  its totally hit and miss.  i like it, but i'm disappointed. 

hedwig

especially Revenge and IDTTYWLM.

i love this guy.

I Love a Magician

Quote from: JG on August 05, 2007, 08:05:21 AMyou're crazy then.  its totally hit and miss.  i like it, but i'm disappointed.

i've thought every BSS i've heard has been hit or miss. but i enjoy this album's "hits" more than the other BSS albums.

last days of gerry the elephant

Metronomy - Pip Paine (Pay Back The £5000 You Owe)

So what I'm I supposed to say... It's a fun disc to play. Very minimal electronica, think of a more basic Ratatat.
This guy produces for Charlie Alex March, so I figured I'd try out his cd since I've also heard "This Could Be Beautiful (It Is)" before on the LesInrocks podcast I believe. And it's a fantastic track too. If you're looking for something melodic, fresh and light on the ears, go for it.

That is all for now.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Stefen

Still in my top 10 OF ALL TIME. Might have moved up.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

mogwai

Pubrick

to replace bergman..

Stina Nordenstam: STILL ALIVE
under the paving stones.

context, context, context.

mogwai

the verve - a storm in heaven