NEON MERCURY's ++ ps360ii Lite ++ thread -weaning you off WoW since 07

Started by NEON MERCURY, November 09, 2003, 08:52:13 PM

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Raikus

%*$# it!

I got hooked on WoW during the weekend. Fuck!

It was nice chatting (occasionally) with you. Until they make a patch, farewell.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: Pubrick
Quote from: Reinhold Messnerthat playstation controller doesn't look remotely comfortable.
the design has been enhanced for ass-to-ass gameplay.

hahahahaha

as for the next-gen systems i will eventually get all three but i will get the 360 first.  its the more powerful system.  its got all the bells and whistles. the only thing that scares me is the fact thats it coming out first...re: dreamcast :yabbse-lipsrsealed:

heres the one word that solidified my purchasing descision:  MISTWALKER
>to my fellow console rpg dorks out there mistwalker is a developing company started by the cereator of the final fanatsy series and with him will be that guy who does all the great music for those FF games.  and its "only on xbox" ..there is a game that may be a 360 launch rpg by mistwalker called blue dragon.  the creators of this game are well, obviously the final fantasy guy and with him will be the creator of chrono trigger...fucking awesome....

the cool thing about the nintendo revolution is the fact that you can play every single nes, super nes, and n64 game............sold!

SHAFTR

I just got Resident Evil 4.  What a great and scary game.  My friend and I played it for around 7 hrs last night and got to chapter 3.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: NEON MERCURYas for the next-gen systems i will eventually get all three but i will get the 360 first.  its the more powerful system.  its got all the bells and whistles.
This means nothing without the quality games, the kinds Revolution and PS3 will have. You know this.

SHAFTR

Quote from: Jeremy Blackman
Quote from: NEON MERCURYas for the next-gen systems i will eventually get all three but i will get the 360 first.  its the more powerful system.  its got all the bells and whistles.
This means nothing without the quality games, the kinds Revolution and PS3 will have. You know this.

Well, in fairness...there seems to be more Xbox Exclusive games than PS2 exclusive games, atleast now there is.  It's true that Gamecube has the most with their franchises, but they also have little else to offer.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Brazoliange

just curious, does anyone here play DDR? I've become really re-addicted lately and am finally getting up to the Maxes and PS, and it's been on my mind to ask
Long live the New Flesh

context, context, context.

Myxo

Update:

World of Warcraft addiction lasted two months! I'm playing less and less, but still enjoying the game.

Brazoliange

cancel early and save the money, I played 6 before I realized I wasn't playing at all
Long live the New Flesh

Myxo

Quote from: Brazoliangecancel early and save the money, I played 6 before I realized I wasn't playing at all

They just released their Battlegrounds patch.

Mmm.

Brazoliange

*cough* the UT CTF ripoff patch

BG shoulda been in the gaym from the start
Long live the New Flesh

Myxo

Quote from: Brazoliange*cough* the UT CTF ripoff patch

BG shoulda been in the gaym from the start

Hey, at least it's not an expansion that I have to buy. They could easily have done that.

Jeremy Blackman

Well, I've officially jumped on the World of Warcraft bandwagon...

I'm on Sargeras (PVP). I'm starting a gnome mage.

Myxo

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanWell, I've officially jumped on the World of Warcraft bandwagon...

I'm on Sargeras (PVP). I'm starting a gnome mage.

I play on Argent Dawn (RP)

55th Rogue called Senzo.