Kevin Smith's Jersey Girl

Started by SHAFTR, February 04, 2003, 12:27:25 PM

Kal

I just saw this movie tonight and I really liked it... its obviously not a very original story but it had its original touches that made it great... the fact that JLO dies so fast is also a plus...

- Ben Affleck is up again in my charts
- Liv Tyler is so beautiful
- the little girl rocks
- Carlin is always good
- Jason Biggs had a small part but I like him

MINI SPOILER

- The Will Smith thing, including the end, excellent!

Banky

Weak2ndAct

This was funny for about 2 fucking seconds.  I get it.  April Fools.

It's bad enough that almost every website has to have their fake stories/infor that are 'clever' and yadda yadda yadda, but this takes the cake in the lame department.

ElPandaRoyal

I forgot about that April Fools thing... it got me and I was just about to be scared with the site...
Si

Anonymous

*rubs eyes in disbelief* jersey girl? ive been banned! :shock:

Chest Rockwell

Don't be such a party pooper, Weak. After being confused/wierded out It's actually rather humorous. I just hope this doesn't last all day.

Chest Rockwell

Well, I can't edit my last post so I'm just posting here: I'm leaving town today to go to a competition in Orlando, and will likely have no internet. I'll be returning Saturday afternoon, though, but until then--

Stefen

Whose the k smith fan that only leaves this thread open? bias.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Pas

Oh no, a backlash of the whole Kevin Smith vs Paul Thomas Anderson incident !

Oh lord, why, why my lord ?

rustinglass

what the hell? this is the ony thread I can read in the whole of xixax, what's going on?
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

Finn

Woow! I was shocked at first, but I gues it's just an April Fool's trick.
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

rustinglass

"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

Kal

Banky is this the best day of your life?

Sigur Rós

Raikus

Somehow I saw this one coming. I figured it'd be a KS or Ratner thread.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.