Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

squints

"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Nice choice on Massive Attack.

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

squints

Quote from: Walrus on March 28, 2006, 10:37:09 PM

one of the greatest albums ever! i only wish i would have had the great fortune to have seen them live. 
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

mogwai

mogwai - bbc sessions 2006-01-31

1. friend of the night
2. glasgow mega-snake
3. summer
4. acid food
5. folk death 95
6. travel is dangerous
7. we're no here
8. hunted by a freak
9. mogwai fear satan

Pubrick

what would you do if mogwai broke up?
under the paving stones.

mogwai

modage

what would you do if mogwai killed themselves?
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

mogwai

i refuse to answer that.

Neil

Quote from: squints on March 28, 2006, 10:49:08 PM
Quote from: Walrus on March 28, 2006, 10:37:09 PM

one of the greatest albums ever! i only wish i would have had the great fortune to have seen them live.

Top 3 greatest live shows I've ever watched...Pure Fucking insanity.  I was terrified.
it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

NEON MERCURY

whiskeytownstranger's almanac

squints

Quote from: pyramid machine on March 29, 2006, 07:40:59 PM

whiskeytown: stranger's almanac

i wish i could find a vomiting emoticon

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: squints on March 29, 2006, 08:45:16 PM

i thought you just hated adams solo?

squints

Quote from: pyramid machine on March 29, 2006, 08:55:26 PM
Quote from: squints on March 29, 2006, 08:45:16 PM

i thought you just hated adams solo?

There are a few whiskeytown songs that only bring me to the brink of nausea, not quite full on projectile vomiting...but all in all i can't stand that scruffy bastard. and its not just his "image" or public persona...its defnitely his overrated music.

Neil

I swear this is one of the greatest records of all time...I searched for this one, and i saw some people had talked about it...But, this is just greatly written music, i think alot of the people on here would like it ,based on what type of things you're posting and all that...The Coast Is Never Clear is also another one to keep in mind...Beulah is just simply phenomenal...
it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

mogwai