Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

mogwai

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

What a headache two simultaneous albums must cause.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Sigur Rós

Doomriders - Black Thunder

Title track is the shit. They are like a modern day Thin Lizzy....

I Love a Magician

Quote from: Walrus on April 02, 2007, 11:05:00 AM
What a headache two simultaneous albums must cause.

laughin at this jokes

Bram

Husky Rescue - Nightless Night
Great album overall.

polkablues

Worth the wait.

EDIT: What happens at 2:57 of the title track alone makes this the best album of the year so far.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Sigur Rós

I consider myself a pretty "indie"-fella but I seriously don't know about 90% of the bands you guys post here. Has this become a "who's most indie?"-contest?

Anyway here's what I'm listening to at the moment.

LIS ER STILLE - Apathobvious

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

hedwig

Quote from: cronopio on March 29, 2007, 12:33:08 AM

this is AWESOME
agreed. i'm playing this at a dangerously high volume and loving it.

i wanna scream in Charmer. :shock:

Bethie

who likes movies anyway

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Sigur Rós on April 04, 2007, 12:51:48 PM
I consider myself a pretty "indie"-fella but I seriously don't know about 90% of the bands you guys post here. Has this become a "who's most indie?"-contest?

Anyway here's what I'm listening to at the moment.

LIS ER STILLE - Apathobvious

I wouldn't say it's a "who's most indie" but is does provide nice exposure to bands that generally go unheard, I've gotten lots of suggestions from here.

As for me, some nice minimalist rap.

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

tpfkabi

well well well.....oh well

ohhh please look at me, my love
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

last days of gerry the elephant

Quote from: MacGuffin on April 04, 2007, 09:03:25 PM
Air - Pocket Symphony

If you can, check out the track 'High Point' on the 'Once Upon A Time' single.
I think it's better than all of the tracks on Pocket Symphony.

MacGuffin

Quote from: overmeunderyou on April 08, 2007, 03:01:24 PMIf you can, check out the track 'High Point' on the 'Once Upon A Time' single.
I think it's better than all of the tracks on Pocket Symphony.

Will do. After a couple of listens, I think it's my least favorite Air album. Though, I like the instrumental tracks more than the ones with vocals.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks