Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

Sigur Rós

Battles - Mirrored

context, context, context.

JG

Quote from: cronopio on March 12, 2007, 08:57:51 PM

i really like "one, two, three, four" and "intuition."

i like the upbeat songs 'i feel it all'  and 'past in present'. i like it so far.
context, context, context.

last days of gerry the elephant

Quote from: cronopio on March 12, 2007, 10:25:02 PM
i like the upbeat songs 'i feel it all'  and 'past in present'. i like it so far.

Me too. My Moon My Man is not bad either, but I think I overplayed it.

samsong

Neil

I'm currently on myspace listening to wax on radio, does anyone know anything about this band?
it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Very obscure songs mashed with very popular songs.  It sounds like a radio going haywire--- and we're all invited!
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

hedwig

bonanzataz

deserves his own thread.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

modage

i saw her on the street last weekend.  she was very british.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

MacGuffin

Unless she was wearing a Beefeater uniform, I don't know what that means.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

polkablues

I think he means like the first half of "My Fair Lady".  "'Ello, 'Enry 'Iggins," and all that.
My house, my rules, my coffee