Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

hedwig

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Black Dice - Broken Ear Record
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

JG

Quote from: Walrus on January 25, 2007, 10:26:17 PM

nice, i've seen them live. 

hedwig

whoa/wow/wauv, i never got nick cave til now. wow.

Stefen

Quote from: Walrus on January 25, 2007, 10:26:17 PM

That's the blackest japanese cover I have ever seen.

Anyways.

The Arcade Fire - Neon Bible. All of it finally leaked.

the reworked no cars go is stellar.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Neil

it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

last days of gerry the elephant

grand theft sparrow

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Pedro

Arcade Fire - Neon Bible

bonanzataz

john frusciante - niandra lades and usually just a t-shirt

depressing and very good.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

last days of gerry the elephant

I had to go out and buy this after hearing it came with a DVD.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Volta Do Mar + Murder By Death - Split CD

can't  believe this album is 6 years old.
context, context, context.

Pubrick

i can't believe i'm stealing it now just because of that comment.

EDIT: no more impulse steals.
under the paving stones.