Licorice Pizza - Speculation & General Reactions

Started by Fuzzy Dunlop, August 30, 2017, 12:58:10 PM

wilberfan

Which is exactly what someone would say who knew the correct answer--but feels obligated not to reveal said correct answer at this time. 

Thank you for your service.   :salute:

polkablues

Out of 266 pages of thread, it feels like at least 133 consist solely of runtime speculation. Can we all just agree that it will be roughly movie-length? It will last a duration of time that will not be notably shorter or longer than one might expect a movie to be.
My house, my rules, my coffee

wilberfan

I'd like to start speculating on whether there will be an end-credit blooper reel.

Axolotl

I'm hearing reports confirming that Ben Stiller is in this.

Drenk

Quote from: Axolotl on October 29, 2021, 01:59:00 AM
I'm hearing reports confirming that Ben Stiller is in this.

No. Just Ella Stiller.
Ascension.

d

So another round of runtime speculations? ;) Then, wardrobe again, cameos, age difference...

No way it is 100 minutes. I'm sticking to my 140-150 min. 

Drenk

Multiple NFTs of variable lengths.
Ascension.

Tdog

Quote from: wilberfan on October 29, 2021, 12:37:03 AM
I'd like to start speculating on whether there will be an end-credit blooper reel.

He's gonna put the wacky Inherent Vice outtakes on for extra confusion!

Pringle

I heard the film is actually 18 hours long and will air weekly on Showtime in 1 hour increments

Jeremy Blackman

Getting word that it's a variable-length interactive experience available exclusively on the iPad

wilberfan

Dude, you sure you want to leave that comment up?  Paul will be PISSED if that leaks this close to release...

polkablues

The film is actually a 24/7 Cooper Hoffman livestream with Haim performances whenever he has to go to the bathroom.
My house, my rules, my coffee

wrongright

pynchonikon