Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

MacGuffin

Quote from: Stefen on January 10, 2010, 02:08:56 AM
Is there a leak higher than 128 for the new Spoon? atease is down and onethirtybpm's forum seems to have imploded with news of this leak.

Try:
http://hotfile.com/dl/23810692/ed4a0e7/ST.rar.html
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Stefen

Thanks, Mac.

I've been listening to it for a few days and it's the first Spoon album that I don't outright love right away. They've been so consistent that I just kind of find this new one boring.  :yabbse-undecided:

I love them though so I hope it grows on me.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

tpfkabi

Quote from: modage on January 13, 2010, 10:22:23 AM

I pre-ordered this so I could get the autographed poster. Just got this:

Dear Customer; We regret to inform you that there is a slight delay in the vinyl release of The Magnetic Fields, "Realism". We hope to have this item to you by February 2, 2009.   Sincerely, Nonesuch Online Customer Support
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

hedwig

hedwig

gotta double post for this:

sweet collaboration between james mercer (of the Shins) and Danger Mouse(!)

Columbia Records freaked out when this leaked and quickly had it removed from countless blogs and torrent sites. so don't tell anyone i showed you this.

Stefen

Yeasayer - Odd Blood.

Don't let the fact it has the worst cover art since fist of god fool you. It's really great.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

hedwig

yeah i've been listening to that. so far, it's no All Hour Cymbals.

Pedro

Field Music - Measure

Absolutely wonderful.

hedwig

Heartland - Owen Pallet (the artist formerly known as Final Fantasy)

mogwai

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

DatsiK, Excision & Flux Pavillion - Boom EP

If you're not into dubstep, this is a great taste.  Especially the DatsiK tracks.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

mogwai

Massive Attack - Heligoland

The Perineum Falcon

We often went to the cinema, the screen would light up and we would tremble, but also, increasingly often, Madeleine and I were disappointed. The images had dated, they jittered, and Marilyn Monroe had gotten terribly old. We were sad, this wasn't the film we had dreamed of, this wasn't the total film that we all carried around inside us, this film that we would have wanted to make, or, more secretly, no doubt, that we would have wanted to live.