Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of The Sith

Started by modage, June 24, 2003, 06:14:37 PM

Just Withnail

Quote from: cronopioholy shit, thomas hayden church!

Quote from: RaikusDoes anyone else think Palpatine looks like Miracle Max on th poster?

Oh, and Yoda just signed an NBA deal.

Quote from: hacksparrowEwan looks like Branagh with a prosthetic nose in the poster.

The fate of Star Wars?

lamas

Quote from: Gamblor Ain'tWorthADollarYeah, Yoda might as well have a snowboard attached to his feet with a Mountain Dew in his hand.

NICE!!

i don't care though.  the fighting and lightsabers and whatnot is what makes these movies worth watching in the first place.  i have plenty of hope for this one.  i want non-stop lightsaber duels and yoda vs.  the emperor will be worth it.  why isn't Grievous in the poster?  didn't they finish coloring him in yet or what?

Myxo

MacGuffin

Lucas Says New 'Star Wars' May Rate PG-13

George Lucas says the newest and final installment of his "Star Wars" films may get a PG-13 rating.

"I don't think I would take a 5- or a 6-year-old to this. It's way too strong," Lucas says of "Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith" on CBS' "60 Minutes," to air Sunday (7 p.m. EST). "My feeling is that it will probably be a PG-13, so it will be the first `Star Wars' that's a PG-13."

"Revenge of the Sith," the third prequel to the "Star Wars" trilogy, will open May 19. The movie features Anakin Skywalker's transformation to Darth Vader, a descent based on Lucas' vision of hell, a mythical planet composed entirely of erupting volcanos.

"We're going to watch him make a pact with the devil," says the director. "The film is more dark ... more emotional. It's much more of a tragedy."

Despite critical pans of Episodes I and II, Lucas says in the interview: "Actually, I am very happy. I'm very pleased with the whole thing."
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

lamas

that PG-13 rating may be the best news of all for this movie.  MacGuffin, i expect you'll have the links to the trailer before the end of the night, correct?

Stefen

Quote from: lamasthat PG-13 rating may be the best news of all for this movie.  MacGuffin, i expect you'll have the links to the trailer before the end of the night, correct?

Do you need him to get it playing on your computer too helpless little girl?
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Ghostboy

A Matter Of Chance

Agreed. I think that trailer reinspired me to be excited. But... I don't know. Half of me couldn't help thinking... this kind of sucks. Oh well.

Just Withnail

"You were the Chosen One!"

I just got my childhood back. Every single hour of it, crammed into two and a half minutes.

Stefen

Mac, hook me up with a link to the trailer. I don't watch the OC, it's too faggy.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Ghostboy

Just finished watching it for the fourth time. Still really good. Getting better, in fact.

Hayden's arms are still too small for that suit, though. But whatever, it still rules.

Just Withnail

Yeah, I'm watching the bootleg. Extremely bad quality and I can't make out all the shots, but I'm still goosebumping like crazy. I can't get over that delivery: "You were the Chosen One!"

lamas

Quote from: StefenMac, hook me up with a link to the trailer. I don't watch the OC, it's too faggy.

what's the matter?  couldn't find it for yourself pansy?  go fuck yourself.

Just Withnail

Quote from: lamas
Quote from: StefenMac, hook me up with a link to the trailer. I don't watch the OC, it's too faggy.

what's the matter?  couldn't find it for yourself pansy?  go fuck yourself.

That could've been a mildly funny joke had you not turned it into an unfunny insult.

lamas

i thought the insult was the cherry on top.  made me laugh.