Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of The Sith

Started by modage, June 24, 2003, 06:14:37 PM

Banky

Harry over at AICN says somone has leaked the new title for episode 3..........hahaha i hope its fake not because its bad but because it dosent fit with any of the other names.  swipe below to read

The Creeping Fear

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: Banky

The Creeping Fear

What the fuck?
Si

Banky

RegularKarate

well, it's kind of dumb, but it totally fits in that it's just a recycled Flash Gordon title, like Phantom Menace.

Also, is there really anyone that would consider that a spoiler?  Is there anyone here that's like "I don't want to know what the title is until it's officially announced!"

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: Bankyswipe below to read

I'd read it. I just couldn't believe they are considering a title like that. I mean... brrrr...
Si

Bruce Lee

i was offered work as an extra for episode 3 whilst i was backpacking in aussie, but had to turn it down.

Kal

Err... I thought the title was defined already... or I least they told it to me

Also that is announced way before the move so I dont understand why it should be a SPOILER

Anyways its in white here below:

Title: THE RISE OF THE EMPIRE

Ravi

Quote from: Bruce Leei was offered work as an extra for episode 3 whilst i was backpacking in aussie, but had to turn it down.

You could have suggested a mirror fight between Anakin and someone.  Star Wars Episode III:  Enter the Midiclorians

cine

Quote from: Bruce Leei was offered work as an extra for episode 3 whilst i was backpacking in aussie, but had to turn it down.
Yeah, I'm allergic to blue screens too...

Ravi

Did they have to go all the way to Australia to use blue screens?

Pubrick

does a peacock need all those feathers?
under the paving stones.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: BankyHarry over at AICN says somone has leaked the new title for episode 3

:cry: ...... i really hate that title........it sucks so bad ..it sounds like a name for a  geeked out group of laser tag players

Kal

I'm sorry but... didnt I just post the real name up there?  :?

Banky

Quote from: andykI'm sorry but... didnt I just post the real name up there?  :?

apparently Lucas changed it

MacGuffin

Star Wars: Episode III Gets Release Date!

Lucasfilm has announced when Star Wars: Episode III will be released to theaters in the United States and with a near-simultaneous release around the world, on Thursday, May 19, 2005. In Japan, Episode III will be released in July, the traditional month for Star Wars premieres.

In North America, May has been the traditional release date for Star Wars films since the first movie in 1977. The North American release dates for the previous films in the Star Wars saga are:

Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope - May 25, 1977
Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back - May 21, 1980
Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi - May 25, 1983
Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace - May 19, 1999
Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones - May 16, 2002
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks