Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of The Sith

Started by modage, June 24, 2003, 06:14:37 PM

Stefen

Quote from: bigideashttp://www.rottentomatoes.com/news/comments/?entryid=162986

So, does that mean it's good if it's playing there? Meaning, Lucasfilm has faith in the movie? Or is it all hogwash?
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

MacGuffin

Lucas To "Cameo" in New 'Star Wars' Movie

Star Wars director George Lucas will make a cameo appearance in the upcoming final film in the sci-fi series. Lucas is set to follow in the footsteps of Lord Of The Rings film-maker Peter Jackson by briefly appearing before cameras in Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge Of The Sith, playing Baron Papanoida in an opera house scene. Jackson has immortalized himself on screen in all three Lord Of The Rings films, playing hobbit Albert Dreary, an uncredited Rohirrim Warrior and an unnamed Mercenary On Boat in The Fellowship Of The Ring, The Two Towers and Return Of The King, respectively.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Raikus

EXTEMELY SPOILERIFIC photos with plot mentions layed out. DO NOT VIEW if you don't want to know the plotline and fight sequences!

Personally, I didn't much care, but it has made me think that this might come out rather nicely. Of course, pictures and summary lines can't account for terrible lines and bad acting, but who knows...
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: Raikus
Personally, I didn't much care, but it has made me think that this might come out rather nicely. Of course, pictures and summary lines can't account for terrible lines and bad acting, but who knows...

Yeah, it looks like eyecandy.  :shock:

Pubrick

yeah that seems to map out the whole movie, at least the good parts.

lucky for me i couldn't care less, we all know how it ends.

i'ma see this for portman and the 70s look the characters hav going.
under the paving stones.

MacGuffin

Episode III Trailer: Online, On Screens and On TV

The much anticipated full release trailer for Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith is on its way. Consisting of over two minutes of new footage from the movie, the full trailer will soon appear on television, on starwars.com and in theaters.

First, on Thursday, March 10th at 9 p.m., be sure to tune in to FOX to catch an all new episode of "The O.C." During the broadcast, FOX will air the Episode III trailer.

The trailer will debut online for members of starwars.com Hyperspace after the broadcast (around 9:00 p.m. Pacific time). Lucas Online is pleased to have partnered with AOL and Moviefone.com to provide starwars.com readers with fast and reliable access to Episode III video content. Subscribers to AOL will be able to see the trailer at this time as well.

To see the Episode III trailer on the big screen, head out to movie theaters starting March 11th, with the debut of the new animated comedy, Robots. Featuring the voices of Ewan McGregor, Halle Berry, Greg Kinnear, Mel Brooks and Robin Williams, Robots is an animated family film from the people who brought you Ice Age, the film that debuted the Episode II trailer in theaters.

Regular visitors to starwars.com will be able to see the trailer online starting on March 14th. A large size version of the trailer will soon be made available only to Hyperspace members after that date.

So make a date to watch "The O.C.", make sure you're subscribed to starwars.com Hyperspace, and head on out to see Robots at a theater near you to make sure you catch as much of the Episode III trailer as you can.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

context, context, context.

Gamblour.

Correction - Thomas Hayden Christiansen.

It's like one of those Jeopardy categories.

And the poster's fine.
WWPTAD?

matt35mm

Quote from: MacGuffinSo make a date to watch "The O.C.", make sure you're subscribed to starwars.com Hyperspace, and head on out to see Robots at a theater near you to make sure you catch as much of the Episode III trailer as you can.
My Gawd.

I think the poster's pretty good.  Better than I expected.  I just hate seeing Yoda like that.  And Samuel Jackson's just there cuz he's Samuel Jackson.

Pedro

This movie is going to suck so bad.

Edit - Will Elaborate Later

Raikus

Does anyone else think Palpatine looks like Miracle Max on th poster?

Oh, and Yoda just signed an NBA deal.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

Gamblour.

Yeah, Yoda might as well have a snowboard attached to his feet with a Mountain Dew in his hand.
WWPTAD?

grand theft sparrow

Quote from: themodernage02here it is...

discuss.

Ewan looks like Branagh with a prosthetic nose in the poster.