I Just Bought...

Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, October 25, 2003, 05:14:10 PM

w/o horse

Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

Sleepless

He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

SiliasRuby

The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

SiliasRuby

My Collection

Sleepless

He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

SiliasRuby

I still need to get the whole series. seasons 1-12

My Collection

Sleepless

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

SiliasRuby

My Collection

picolas

Quote from: MacGuffin on April 07, 2009, 10:16:53 AM

where did you get this? i can't find it anywhere not online.

MacGuffin

Quote from: picolas on April 08, 2009, 08:46:16 PMwhere did you get this? i can't find it anywhere not online.

Amazon. But I did see it at Best Buy.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

john

Quote from: picolas on April 08, 2009, 08:46:16 PM

where did you get this? i can't find it anywhere not online.

I was in a Wal-Mart today and they had it. $30

I'm gonna pick it up tomorrow. I had no interest in purchasing this again, superior cover art aside, until I actually took a look at the special features... Spike Jonze interviewing the Coens?

Well played, Miramax.

Fuckers.
Maybe every day is Saturday morning.

Gamblour.

Back to the Future
Die Hard
2001: A Space Odyssey

ON LASER DISC!

This tiny record store has this whole section of laser discs, and the minute I saw the BTTF one, I immediately realized that I could buy this and frame them (with record album frames) and put them on my wall. I'm so fucking excited.

It was really cool, seeing the old Criterion label on a bunch of these. And the artwork, in it's late 80s/early 90s way, is just wonderful. I found myself magnetically attracted to these guys. They were cheap too. Maybe I got suckered in by something that's not that rare/novel, but I was very excited to purchase these.
WWPTAD?

Ravi

B1G1 free at Deep Discount

SiliasRuby

I ordered these yesterday but they probably will take a while to come to LA since they coming from the UK and France

All for 55 bucks total

My Collection