I Just Bought...

Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, October 25, 2003, 05:14:10 PM

bonanzataz

Quote from: SiliasRuby on November 30, 2008, 12:57:50 PM

yeah, you know what, fuck them, they've released TWO sets of this shit while i've been waiting for a new melrose place season to come out. sydney and jane just buried richard in the valley but he's not really dead and i want to see how he attempts to take his revenge after rising from the grave. i forget what happens, but i think sydney dies.

and besides, 90210 ain't shit after brenda goes to europe. who am i supposed to care about? like i give a shit about that backstabbing boyfriend-stealing ice-queen kelly taylor? puh. leeze. yeah, she looks like shit on that cover, too.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

SiliasRuby

Quote from: bonanzataz on December 01, 2008, 12:22:07 AM

yeah, you know what, fuck them, they've released TWO sets of this shit while i've been waiting for a new melrose place season to come out. sydney and jane just buried richard in the valley but he's not really dead and i want to see how he attempts to take his revenge after rising from the grave. i forget what happens, but i think sydney dies.

and besides, 90210 ain't shit after brenda goes to europe. who am i supposed to care about? like i give a shit about that backstabbing boyfriend-stealing ice-queen kelly taylor? puh. leeze. yeah, she looks like shit on that cover, too.
You know, calm down, please. We all know that melrose place is better and stayed for 3 years less than 90210 and its been faultering since Brenda left but I got a need, a ferver, for 90's soap opera.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

bonanzataz

i guess i did really like valerie...
oooh, she was just so mean!
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

last days of gerry the elephant

The Dark Knight / Blu-ray

Advance copy bitches!

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Sleepless

He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

hedwig

i still haven't bought that, but i did recently have a dream where i met duchovny and told him the movie gave me "beard envy."

how are the special features?

modage

Quote from: Hedwig on December 03, 2008, 04:36:12 PM
how are the special features?
probably better than the movie.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

SiliasRuby

My Collection

cinemanarchist

Quote from: SiliasRuby on December 03, 2008, 07:32:27 PM

This is the mostly oddly erotic smattering of Blu-Ray's I've ever seen. Wow.
My assholeness knows no bounds.

SiliasRuby

I know, right? So Awesome! Gonna have a great night Toooonight...hehe...bleh.

My Collection

last days of gerry the elephant

You don't mess with the Silias...

Sleepless

Only watched the first disc so far, and there's not much there. Haven't listened to the commentary yet though... On the second disc there's a docu.
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

MacGuffin

Quote from: Sleepless on December 04, 2008, 02:55:46 AMOn the second disc there's a docu.

The doc is very, very food. They talk about all the secrecy that went into keeping the internet sites from knowing anything about the story line, and it was like a trip down memory lane of all the news postings we made in the thread. During a score spotting session, Mark Snow gives praise to Jonny Greenwood's score for TWBB (the Convergence track in particular). But it also acts as a doc into what it takes to make a film in general; the editing process was very interesting.

Skeleton FilmWorks