I Just Bought...

Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, October 25, 2003, 05:14:10 PM

gob

(Amazing. Armand Assante's performance in this is what should've been Pacino's Scarface.)

Just got my HDTV so...

mogwai

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

samsong

SiliasRuby

Eclectic taste I know...
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

last days of gerry the elephant

Quote from: SiliasRuby on August 27, 2008, 04:10:46 PM
Eclectic taste I know...

That's a polite way of looking at it...

w/o horse

Cheap (for a Big Lotsless shopper) from DDD:

And last night I traded in Criterions with new editions, dvds I own now on or coming soon to Blu Ray for:

And in the same trade, basically contradictory, I also acquired these releases which as of last night already have superior releases:

Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

samsong

Ravi

SiliasRuby

I hated rebuying the apartment and Some like it hot, but I wanted some better audio and the extras were calling to me.

My Collection

SiliasRuby

My Collection

w/o horse

Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

squints

"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche