Catwoman

Started by MacGuffin, February 05, 2003, 10:00:43 AM

modage

the words JULY 2004 have never appeared more like a THREAT before...
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

El Duderino

wait...one of those posters says 8-6-04 and another says JULY 2004.
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

ono

Quote from: Pubricki only hav one thing to say about those posters.. JUMP ALREADY
It wouldn't do any good.  Don't you know cats have nine lives?

MacGuffin

Quote from: El Duderinowait...one of those posters says 8-6-04 and another says JULY 2004.

WB bumped it up after "Constantine" was delayed until next year.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

El Duderino

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: El Duderinowait...one of those posters says 8-6-04 and another says JULY 2004.

WB bumped it up after "Constantine" was delayed until next year.

oohh....gotcha.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

bonanzataz

i don't want a teaser. i want to hear them say dialogue. it will be much funnier that way.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

El Duderino

yeah, that sucks. one comic book character per actor/actress, that should be a rule.

I want to give Halle Berry anal.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: 1976I want to give Halle Berry anal.

"you bests wait for your turn  boyeeeeee"

coffeebeetle

Quote from: GloriaHalle Berry 'just fine' after accident
Actress collided with equipment on 'Catwoman' set
Wednesday, January 28, 2004 Posted: 10:39 AM EST (1539 GMT)

Halle Berry
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------    
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VANCOUVER, British Columbia (AP) -- Halle Berry was taken to a hospital after colliding with a piece of set equipment while filming a running scene for "Catwoman" but is now back at work, production spokesman Joe Everett said.

The accident was minor, Everett said Tuesday, denying reports that the Oscar-winning "Monster's Ball" actress was hit in the head with a microphone boom and spent six hours in a hospital waiting room.

"She had to maneuver past a piece of equipment, a set piece, and she didn't quite run past it, but she's just fine," he said. "She was taken to hospital Saturday night, treated and released and was at work again Monday morning."

Berry, 35, broke her arm last year while shooting "Gothika" in Montreal and injured her eye on the set of "Die Another Day."

"Catwoman" is based on the DC Comics character who's often the love interest of Batman. The film is scheduled to come out June 30. DC Comics is a unit of Time Warner.

:lol:

I'm nearly speechless...
more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

cine

Yeah, that was over 3 months ago..

The Perineum Falcon

Perhaps it took him this long to gather his words?
We often went to the cinema, the screen would light up and we would tremble, but also, increasingly often, Madeleine and I were disappointed. The images had dated, they jittered, and Marilyn Monroe had gotten terribly old. We were sad, this wasn't the film we had dreamed of, this wasn't the total film that we all carried around inside us, this film that we would have wanted to make, or, more secretly, no doubt, that we would have wanted to live.

MacGuffin

International Poster:

Skeleton FilmWorks

Just Withnail

Haha, it looks more and more like a parody every single day.