Cabin Fever

Started by MacGuffin, June 17, 2003, 11:01:19 AM

Banky

Quote from: MacGuffin

. When I go see "Wrong Turn" and these 3 hillbillies that are so inbred they fuck each other, and they have Eliza Dushku tied up on the bed and they don't rip her fucking clothes off! It's like what the fuck is this? What happened to the teen horror movie?"

What a movie Wrong Turn would have been

Quote from: MacGuffin

These girls you see them in Maxim and FHM and they be in these photo shoots covering their nipples with dental floss bikini's with their legs spread. And you bring them in and they are like "I'm not going to do nudity and the sex scene" and I'm like "Why not?" and they are like "That's exploitation." And it's like "Really? So you're saying that your 7-page spread in Stuff of you covered in oil, rolling around in dental floss, that's high art. But this 30-second sex scene in a movie to show that you are actually a real couple, so that when you break up later it actually means something. That's exploitation?" And it's all because it's a horror movie."

fuck young hollywood.  I really wonder who theses girls are.  aNy suggestions?

Banky

MAcguffin you should warn people about those ifilm interviews.  They include many spoilers

Pwaybloe

Quote from: Bankyfuck young hollywood.  I really wonder who theses girls are.  aNy suggestions?

Hmm.. this one                                                  

This one

Maybe this one

This one

There's plenty more...

MacGuffin

Quote from: BankyMAcguffin you should warn people about those ifilm interviews.  They include many spoilers

I'll take your word for it. I only listened to Eli's and I don't remember hearing any spoilers from him.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

modage

the one with the two cast members played on mine somehow last nite too, and there were a few spoilers i would have rather not known being casually discussed.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Pwaybloe

Quote from: themodernage02... and there were a few spoilers i would have rather not known being casually discussed.

What, that some teenagers die in the movie?

Whoops, sorry about that.  Spoiler alert.

modage

SPOILERS

i dont want to know that the hero virgin of the film is the first to die.  dick.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Ghostboy

That's faulty information right there. Nothing's been spoiled.

Banky

Quote from: themodernage02SPOILERS
i dont want to know that the hero virgin of the film is the first to die.  dick.

seriously.  Those interviews were chalk full of stuff like that.  It told pretty much order and how alot of them died.

and as for what pawbloe had to say.

I highly doubt since she isnt an actress at all that Jessica Simpson would be trying out

I know Lucy Lui is to old to play a teenager in one of these flicks so i doubt she tried out either.

An since her recent brush with the genre in Wrong Turn, i doubt Eliza Dushku was trying out either.

I could definantly see somone like Jessica Alba trying out though

But i did like your post. Im not trying to put  it down or anything im just sharing my opinions

Sleuth

how about Elisha Cuthbert or whatever.  I wonder if she tried out
I like to hug dogs

SoNowThen

good gawd does she need to get naked for either a photoshoot or a movie!
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

MacGuffin

Quote from: BankyI highly doubt since she isnt an actress at all that Jessica Simpson would be trying out

Jessica Simpson in Mort, The Dead Teenager
Source: Superhero Hype!

Superhero Hype! has uncovered which Marvel Comics movie Jessica Simpson keeps talking about in the press. Jessica has mentioned she's got the lead role in a Marvel film next year about a character that not many people might know about.

That project looks to be Mort, The Dead Teenager which is to be executive produced by Quentin Tarantino at Dimension Films.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

SoNowThen

I will pay $2000 to see her breasts. I will throw in an extra $1000 for the full monty.

*hope hope*
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

Banky

Quote from: SoNowThenI will pay $2000 to see her breasts. I will throw in an extra $1000 for the full monty.

*hope hope*

I dont even think shes all that hot.  She has big titties but thats about it.

SoNowThen

So are they real, or what?

Also -- not hot? Really? But her face... those big, beautiful eyes, the hair... and what ass hips and legs!!!!