Cabin Fever

Started by MacGuffin, June 17, 2003, 11:01:19 AM

Pubrick

Quote from: MacGuffinEli Roth Opens The Box Next
THANK GOD.

he's milked this goat long enuff.
under the paving stones.

©brad

mac that kinda sounds like one of ur screenplays.

RegularKarate

I remember that episode... it was cool.  

Seems a little thin to make a whole movie out of, but I'm psyched about these two, so it doesn't really matter.

I even remember almost exactly that episode ends too... wonder if it'll be the same.

Henry Hill

i maybe just missed it or whatever, but does anybody know where the trailers are on the DVD of CABIN FEVER?

modage

also i read on dvdaficionado that the Cabin Fever is the 'theatrical re-edit'.  what the hell does that mean?  the version released to theatres is different from the one the previously played festivals?  or the one on dvd is a different edit from the one in theatres?
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

GoneSavage

Trailers are hidden in the Lion's Gate logo.

As for the wonderful easter eggs, go to scene selections and wait, there's one on each page.

MacGuffin

Quote from: GoneSavageAs for the wonderful easter eggs, go to scene selections and wait, there's one on each page.

Thanks for the tip...

"That's some bad rug burn you got there, baby."

:lol:

Another tip, if you just go to the last set of Scene Selections (Chapters 25-27) and wait, when the egg comes on, hit 'ENTER' and the entire set of easter eggs will play in succession without having to wait for each page to recycle.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Henry Hill

Banky

i hope Deputy Winston Returns for the sequal

SHAFTR

this film worth a rental?
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Banky

Quote from: SHAFTRthis film worth a rental?

if you dig the genre

SHAFTR

Quote from: Banky

if you dig the genre

tough to say...the evil dead films never floored me like they floored some.
I enjoy Jason X & Freddy Vs Jason.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Banky

check it out

it actually is a really funny and fun movie

modage

EVIL DEAD RULES.  that is all...
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

NEON MERCURY

yes sir.....actually  w/ all the extras and sh*t its worth buying.....