Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of The Sith

Started by modage, June 24, 2003, 06:14:37 PM

Myxo

Quote from: lamasi thought the insult was the cherry on top.  made me laugh.

Doesn't take much does it?

Stefen

You don't want any of this, you didn't get my joke, oh well. Again, you don't wanna step into the insult ring with me. Say something again Renegade.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

lamas

Stefen

Quote from: lamasinsult ring?

Stop playing pretend superhero and take that mask off so you can hear. Yeah, insult ring.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

lamas

Stefen

Quote from: lamasi hope it gets better than that.

Better than that? HAHA. Oh, okay, let me break down calculus, give a short essay on "Of Mice And Men" and explain evolution while 50 cent in da club beat plays? Would that be more your style, or just one of those things? Provoke me.

lamas

Stefen

Quote from: lamasnow that was just sad.

No, that was good. Did you go to college?

lamas

Quote from: Stefen

No, that was good.

do you honestly think so?  if you do, you're more pathetic than i thought when you said "Provoke me."

Stefen

Well then why don't you actually provoke me? Instead of saying "Oh, that was no good" "Oh, that was terrible" "Oh, I was hoping for better" You're like the Nell of xixax, you don't say shit unless it's not important.

Gamblour.

Guys, this is lame. lamas, you've been a complete ass ever since that post on matt35mm's college thread. Your posts are trite, childish insults and your presence here is pretty worthless.

stefen, it's not worth it, are you going to prove that he's a dipshit? Just let him get to that on his own.

Anyhow, back to star wars. I didn't get a chance to see the trailer. Has anyone found a link to it yet?
WWPTAD?

Kal

Quote from: Gamblor Ain'tWorthADollar

Anyhow, back to star wars. I didn't get a chance to see the trailer. Has anyone found a link to it yet?

same question

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

MacGuffin

Tell the geeks to get offline so I can watch the damn thing again!  :yabbse-angry:
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Stefen

Quote from: MacGuffinTell the geeks to get offline so I can watch the damn thing again!  :yabbse-angry:

Tell the geeks and macguffin to get offline so I can watch it for ONCE.  :oops: I'm jonesin man, jonesin.