Batman Begins

Started by ©brad, February 19, 2003, 01:10:29 PM

meatball

Quote from: CinephileOh my god, yes people, the actors look like the characters.. its mind-blowing, i know.

I know, isn't it?  :shock:

Gloria

Quote from: CinephileOh my god, yes people, the actors look like the characters.. its mind-blowing, i know.

After the whole Catwoman costume/movie cat-astrophe...I need reassurance that this movie won't mess up any more of my beloved Batman characters.  So far, they seem to have the looks down, and that's a plus.

MacGuffin

Katie Holmes as Rachel Dawes here.
Rutger Hauer as Mr. Earle here.
Cillian Murphy as Dr. Jonathan Crane here.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Stefen

Rutger Hauer is underrated.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

edison

Kal

Gloria

I need to find that poster and buy it.  It looks like the weight of the world on his shoulders...conflicted....standing alone...dawn of a new day -- I like it.

edison

International Poster

Kal

whoaaa i like that one even better... this movie will rock

Finn

Very good posters. I'm really, really hoping this one will be terrific.
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

Myxo

It will be the best Batman since the original but I don't think it will top Burton's effort.

Pedro

my god, they're just posters :shock:

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

edison

New Trailer here, better version on monday

Myxo

Quote from: EEz28New Trailer here, better version on monday

WOW! What a kick ASS trailer!

:-D

This movie is going to rule..