Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

Gloria

Kasey Chambers ~ Wayward Angel

Sigur Rós

Quote from: cronopio
mew and the glass handed kites.

if this is as good as frengers , i'll probably be happy for the rest of the year.

edit: fuck. the zookeeper's boy .  :shock:

Yes I'm addicted to this too. This is fucking fucking awesome. Denmark at its very best. You have to buy one of these!

context, context, context.

Sigur Rós

context, context, context.

A Matter Of Chance

Devendra Banhart - Cripple Crow

meatwad

fiery furnaces- rehearsing my choir

squints

Iron & Wine/Calexico - In The Reins
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Reinhold

Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

hedwig

Figure 8

Reinhold

Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

meatwad