What did you think of Matrix Reloaded?

Started by Ghostboy, May 12, 2003, 02:23:29 PM

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

MacGuffin

Quote from: bonanzatazdamn. 6 days AFTER my birthday.

taz and I are both scorpios.

2 days after mine.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

bonanzataz

i'm on the cusp of libra and scorpio, i don't know whatchu talkin' bout. if you're two days before me you should be libra.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

MacGuffin

Quote from: bonanzatazi'm on the cusp of libra and scorpio, i don't know whatchu talkin' bout. if you're two days before me you should be libra.

DVD is released 2 days after my b-day.

Nevermind.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

bonanzataz

The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Banky

i thinks this might support the thoery that the humans do not survive and ultimatley lose the battle.  then again maybe not.  how about the Matrix online game that occurs post REV.  which automatically means that the Matrix stays.

I hope the Brother and Sister are really just fucking with the fans and REv. is going to blow all of us fucking away.

also  
COMIC BOOK SUPER-HEROES UNMASKED -- 9 PM, History Mon
Well, all you historians will no doubt be going into lack-of-Nazis withdrawl for two hours, but this documentary, which treats comics with respect, has nary a Nazi to be found. But it does feature lots of commentary from comics pros like Stan Lee, Kevin Smith and more.

Banky

Vile5

Matrix Reloaded is boring, is so far away from the first one
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí

MacGuffin

Saw it in IMAX today, I must say it was quite an experience. The details that come through are amazing, and the soundtrack makes it feel like the bullets are whipping past you. The shots of Neo flying really make it feel like 3-D. But the drawback is that it might have been too big. Some of the close-ups, especially in the fighting scenes, are blown up so big that they become an extreme close-up that make you wonder what you are looking at for a bit. At the same time, you really see facial 'flaws' on the actors, even drawing attention to Keanu's earring hole. (Seeing Monica Bellucci that large, on the other hand...mmmmmm). The strange thing is that the burly brawl seems much more believable, and doesn't bring out the computerness of the Agent Smiths and Neo. Go figure. In a way, I'm glad it wasn't my first time seeing it, but I am glad I didn't pass up the chance to experence it on IMAX because I saw new things I don't I would have before.

Skeleton FilmWorks

©brad

i wish we went togetha mac. we could'of had fun.

i still stand tall in sayin that reloaded is badass, too badass for words. all the haters are gay. neo vs. all the agents, architecture, the rave zion party dance, flying to save ur girl, a highway chase scene to end all highway chase scenes- now dats a movie folks.

Thecowgoooesmooo

Quotei still stand tall in sayin that reloaded is badass, too badass for words. all the haters are gay. neo vs. all the agents, architecture, the rave zion party dance, flying to save ur girl, a highway chase scene to end all highway chase scenes- now dats a movie folks.

its all style and no substance, thats not a good movie....

i hope to god you dont become a filmmaker, becuz if some of you people do, your gonna produce some terrible shit...

chris

Pubrick

Quote from: Thecowgoooesmoooits all style and no substance, thats not a good movie....

i hope to god you dont become a filmmaker, becuz if some of you people do, your gonna produce some terrible shit...

chris
wow, what an asshole.
under the paving stones.

MacGuffin

Quote from: Thecowgoooesmoooi hope to god you dont become a filmmaker, becuz if some of you people do, your gonna produce some terrible shit...

I wouldn't want you to see my films anyway.

cbrad, I'll be first in line for yours.

Morpheus: These people are still a part of that system, and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged.

Skeleton FilmWorks

©brad

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: Thecowgoooesmoooi hope to god you dont become a filmmaker, becuz if some of you people do, your gonna produce some terrible shit...

I wouldn't want you to see my films anyway.

Morpheus: These people are still a part of that system, and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged.

mac=man.
p=keeps it real
coweatsadick= just made ©brad's shitlist

Thecowgoooesmooo

QuoteI wouldn't want you to see my films anyway.

Quotemac=man.
p=keeps it real
coweatsadick= just made ©brad's shitlist

aww you guys are forum buddies... how cute. i can see a 3 way on the horizon

anyways, i cant believe you fools are defending this shit movie

chris

and plz give me some more matrix quotes to support your statements, those are just great