I Heart Huckabees

Started by MacGuffin, February 15, 2004, 10:47:22 PM

SiliasRuby

Quote from: Sidewalrus, Kookookajoob
Quote from: StefenWhat does fuckabees mean?

How exactly does one fuck a bee?
Very Carefully
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

NEON MERCURY

How exactly does one fuck a bee?

actaully, if you were one of these then a bee would fuck the shit out of you

©brad

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: MacGuffin

Fuck Aunt Bee!

I don't think I'll ever be able to hear her say "You boys will have to wait for my pie to cool" the same way again.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

cine

Quote from: Sidewalrus, KookookajoobI don't think I'll ever be able to hear her say "You boys will have to wait for my pie to cool" the same way again.
Mac, you can top that.

Pozer

Quote from: MacGuffin

Fuck Aunt Bee!

I don't think I'll ever be able to hear her say "You boys will have to wait for my pie to cool" the same way again.
or:
"ooooh Andy."

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Mac, you got anything?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

modage

because i heart xixax...

Title: I Heart Huckabees
Released: 22nd February 2005
SRP: $39.98

Further Details
Fox Home Entertainment has just announced comedy I Heart Huckabees which stars Dustin Hoffman, Isabelle Huppert, Jude Law, Jason Schwartzman and Naomi Watts. The film, from Three Kings director David O. Russell, will be available to own from the 22nd February next year. The retail price will be set at around $39.98. The dual-sided disc will carry both anamorphic widescreen and full screen presentations along with English Dolby Digital 5.1 and Spanish Dolby Surround tracks. Extras will include a director commentary, a cast audio commentary with Jason Schwartzman, Mark Wahlberg and Naomi Watts, a production featurette, twenty-two extended and deleted scenes, five cast outtakes and a segment of the Charlie Rose Show. Completing the package will be an Infomercial (long version, Informercial Extra Dialogue tangents and Jon Brion's performances, a behind the scenes of the Detective's Infomercial featurette, six Open-Spaces Coalition PSA's, a photo montage, an inside look at 'In Her Shoes', TV spots and trailers. The artwork hasn't yet been released I'm afraid, but we'll bring you that shortly. Stay tuned.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Pozer

This is how they all should be.

cine

Jeremy Blackman

So why isn't it a Criterion? That might justify the $40.

Kal

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanSo why isn't it a Criterion? That might justify the $40.

Everyone (Fox, Warner, Paramount, etc.) will start releasing their own home made Criterion DVDs just to make an extra 20 bucks... its not so difficult to imagine really...

Ravi

Maybe its a typo.  The 2 is right next to the 3 on the keyboard, and its not even a 2-disc set.

EDIT:

http://www.thedigitalbits.com/#mytwocents

20th Century Fox has announced I Heart Huckabees for release on 2/22. You'll be able to get the film in a single disc version (SRP $27.98 ) containing both full frame and anamorphic widescreen video, as well as a 2-disc set (SRP $39.98 ). The 2-disc set will also include the film in both anamorphic widescreen and full frame video with Dolby Digital 5.1 audio. Extras (on the 2-disc edition) will include audio commentary by director David O. Russell, a cast commentary by Jason Schwartzman, Mark Wahlberg and Naomi Watts, the Inside Look: In Her Shoes featurette, an I Heart Huckabees production featurette, a Charlie Rose Show segment, 22 extended and deleted scenes, 5 outtakes, 6 Open-Spaces Coalition PSAs, a photo montage, 3 infomercials, a Jon Brion music video, TV spots and the film's teaser and trailer trailers.

MacGuffin

Mac, you got anything?

I got nothing.

I was never into Andy Griffith or Mayberry, RFD.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks